1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "How Are You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Barry Lee, Nov 8, 2006.

1. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am super tired today but I have to make it through the season finale of The Walking Dead.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

I've been sneezing all day. Spring sounds great, until you realize it means the start of allergy season.:rolleyes:
  3. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Bleh. Get some meds and lots of immune boosters like vit c and ginger. I have the same problem out here with some random desert bloom I haven't been able to identify since it all blooms at once...and then dies...
    ---------------
  4. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Bleh...just bleh...its that time of month and I am pretty much immune to advil, ibuprofen, and anything else otc that says relieves cramps. I got some prescription strength stuff from my doctor....and I left it at home *headdesk*
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I don't know why, but for the last week or so, I've just rully been in the mood for Halloween for some reason, matter of fact, I've already finished Steve's Halloween video for this year, now it'll just have to sit and do nothing on my hard-drive for the next six months, lol.
  6. newsmanfan

Ooh! Ooh! Send it to me! I LIVE for Halloween!

----------------
  7. D'Snowth

Just check your PMs when you get a chance. :)
  8. Sgt Floyd

If Halloween Town was real, I'd live in it. And maybe force my arm into a werewolf's mouth :p
  9. newsmanfan

---------------
    Strange... feel like I'm going to be locked up any minute for contemplating a cradle-robbing. I bought an iced chai out of the blue for a terrribly cute guy clerking at a grocery store I frequent. Hey, he said he was thirsty...and the total deer-in-headlights look on his face when I handed it to him was worth the $3 and change which overpriced Starschmucks charges.

I don't expect anything to come of it. And he was way younger than I like 'em...maybe mid-20s. But terribly cute...like a young Xander with glasses.

And we all know what a sucker I am for hornrims. :news:
    ---------------
  10. D'Snowth

Lately for some reason, I've been having this kind of affliction where I get up in the morning actually feeling more tired than I did when I went to bed the night earlier... probably my insomnia coming back to haunt me, my sleep has been a little off lately... I keep having those freaky-deaky (not in a good way) dreams every night again, I hate when this happens.
  11. Sgt Floyd

I was in a really bad mood earlier. Chemistry tests put me in a really bad mood. But I'm ok now. Now to rectify a rather not nice post...
  12. newsmanfan

Valerian or melatonin could be a natural boost to sleep to get you back on track, Snowth. Or else, if you can, put that insomnia to work! Write scripts, make videos, do whatever you do in those quiet hours with no one up to disturb you! :)
    --------------
  13. Sgt Floyd

I've been done with school for a day and I'm already bored out of my mind. I've been listening to Wasting Light on repeat for like...the last three hours. *sigh*

*stares at cell phone* Is it bad I have considered calling my ex only to have someone to hang out with this summer? My friend officially moved to maine yesterday (long story. I think she is stupid). Might go play Brutal Legend or No More Heroes for the next 5 hours :/
  14. D'Snowth

Hey, you can always hang out with us! *Bro hug*
  15. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

My tummy hurts, so I had to miss work tonight. :sigh:
  16. Sgt Floyd

I am in pain all over. Walking 12 hours straight for two days is not a pleasant experience
  17. D'Snowth

Okay, now I have to ask you two questions...

1. Are you sure you're not exaggerating?
    2. Now exactly why are you walking for 12 hours straight?
  18. Sgt Floyd

I went on a trip to DC. Thats why you have not been graced with my presence the last few days. The day started at 8 am and finished 8pm. Aside from the short, sparse, 10 minute bus rides, we walked everywhere.

On the bright side, I got my picture taken with Kermit.
  19. D'Snowth

Ah, okay.
    The ORIGINAL Kermit? Whoaz!
  20. Sgt Floyd

Er...I'll upload a pic