1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "How Are You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Barry Lee, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

It was this kermit in the historical icons wing. I didn't see the original kermit. Assuming he would be in the pop culture wing, that part was closed :grr:

What? You thought I would upload said picture of myself? :laugh:
    amygam, heralde and D'Snowth like this.
  2. TheWoodringman

TheWoodringman Active Member

I guess I'm okay today.
    I made it through another busy day!
  3. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    Just...braindead. So tired. What little sleep I had last night was interrupted by a very impatient catten wanting out of the room...then back in...then out...then in...then leaving the MOST malodorous smell in his box...all before my alarm went off at 6.30.

Snarrlll...
    --------------
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Since this is something that neither makes me smile or frown, I'm posting it in this thread...

But it's somewhat nice to know at least I'm not the only one who's just a little frustrated with the way She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named seems to basically hermitize herself all the time.

The last I heard from her was eight months ago... that's about average inbetween the times I do hear from her, but I mean others have been commenting how they don't hear from her as much as they used to, or haven't heard from her in a long time, I don't really get why she goes through such long phases where she just drops off the face of the earth for prolonged periods of times, it's not like she really has a life or anything, she basically seems to just spend her time making costumes, cosplaying at anime conventions, and gushing over her jerk boyfriend.

I don't know... :sigh:
  5. D'Snowth

I feel weird today... I don't feel sick, but I don't feel well either (oh gee, now I sound like I'm going into Nostalgia Critic's Mind Frog)... Sarge must have put some kind of spell on me for kicks or somethin'. :p
  6. Sgt Floyd

Just cause I'm a supernatural mish-mash of beings doesn't mean I can cast spells. I'm not half witch.

Also, your body feels strange, and some guy screaming MANAH MANAH kept following me...er...you...er...forget I said anything
  7. D'Snowth

No, but you have been known to hop from one gypsy caravan to another, surely you've picked up something along the way.
  8. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

"Paranoia Paranoia everybody's coming to get me!"
  9. Sgt Floyd

Maybe I have, maybe I haven't :shifty: Possession is much more fun
  10. Sgt Floyd

I woke up feeling fine, but about an hour ago I started getting a sinus headache. AUGH! Why must I be cursed with the worst sinuses in the world? :(

I give it about 5 hours until it completely goes away...
  11. D'Snowth

I realized that so far, I was right about my instincts being wrong...

My instincts told me that 2012 was going to be a great year full of all kinds of big changes, so naturally, that probably meant that 2012 was going to be a rotten year full of rather bad changes... well, 2012 is already halfway over, and so far, I was right about my instincts behing wrong, because so far, 2012 has sucked... there's been a few good things that came out of it here and there, but for the most part, the year's been one big suckfest... oh well, MAYBE the next six months will pick up, I don't know.
  12. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

People don't have instincts; that's for the birds. ;)
  13. newsmanfan

----------------
    Hark. Methinks I hear the robin singing...oh wait, that's just that weird pink cow-ish thing with horns...

Feeling overweight and unlovable and very much wanting someone to throw heavy sharp things at to alleviate the mood.
    -------------
    D'Snowth likes this.
  14. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Awww, we love you here newsie (please don't throw heavy sharp things at me)
  15. D'Snowth

:sleep: :boo:
  16. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Susan Phoenix (the imaginary friend seen in my avatar) finally managed to start up her vlog on youtube. :)

Too bad my neck is so stiff. :(
    newsmanfan likes this.
  17. KingR76

KingR76 Active Member

Happy as anything after yesterday.

Feel kind of sad also after yesterday too. (But have made a public apology for it)
  18. Sgt Floyd

Wasn't sure where to put this...so...

Remember how I said my friend wanted me to talk to one of her friends? Well, I couldnt really avoid it any longer. I've talked to him a bit on yahoo. he seems nice enough. I'm not getting any weird vibes from him other than possibly that kind of awkward "girl...talking to me...about nerdy things..." Like, I get the feeling he doesn't talk much to girls, let alone talk to girls who like the same things as he does...
  19. newsmanfan

-------------
    Well, good then. Possibly you might make a friend there. :)

--------------
  20. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

This sure didn't make me smile, but it didn't make me frown either, so:

I seem to be having some issues with earwigs in my house lately. They're all over the place (especially in the bathroom).

(Haha, just as I was typing this, I just saw one crawling across the floor...)