1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 46
    Sesame Street's 46th season officially began Saturday January 16 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The "How Are You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Barry Lee, Nov 8, 2006.

1. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

"Paranoia Paranoia everybody's coming to get me!"

2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Maybe I have, maybe I haven't :shifty: Possession is much more fun

3. Sgt Floyd

I woke up feeling fine, but about an hour ago I started getting a sinus headache. AUGH! Why must I be cursed with the worst sinuses in the world? :(

I give it about 5 hours until it completely goes away...

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I realized that so far, I was right about my instincts being wrong...

My instincts told me that 2012 was going to be a great year full of all kinds of big changes, so naturally, that probably meant that 2012 was going to be a rotten year full of rather bad changes... well, 2012 is already halfway over, and so far, I was right about my instincts behing wrong, because so far, 2012 has sucked... there's been a few good things that came out of it here and there, but for the most part, the year's been one big suckfest... oh well, MAYBE the next six months will pick up, I don't know.

5. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

People don't have instincts; that's for the birds. ;)

6. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

----------------
    Hark. Methinks I hear the robin singing...oh wait, that's just that weird pink cow-ish thing with horns...

Feeling overweight and unlovable and very much wanting someone to throw heavy sharp things at to alleviate the mood.
    -------------

D'Snowth likes this.
  7. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Awww, we love you here newsie (please don't throw heavy sharp things at me)

8. D'Snowth

:sleep: :boo:

9. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Susan Phoenix (the imaginary friend seen in my avatar) finally managed to start up her vlog on youtube. :)

Too bad my neck is so stiff. :(

newsmanfan likes this.
  10. KingR76

KingR76 Active Member

Happy as anything after yesterday.

Feel kind of sad also after yesterday too. (But have made a public apology for it)

11. Sgt Floyd

Wasn't sure where to put this...so...

Remember how I said my friend wanted me to talk to one of her friends? Well, I couldnt really avoid it any longer. I've talked to him a bit on yahoo. he seems nice enough. I'm not getting any weird vibes from him other than possibly that kind of awkward "girl...talking to me...about nerdy things..." Like, I get the feeling he doesn't talk much to girls, let alone talk to girls who like the same things as he does...

12. newsmanfan

-------------
    Well, good then. Possibly you might make a friend there. :)

--------------

13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

This sure didn't make me smile, but it didn't make me frown either, so:

I seem to be having some issues with earwigs in my house lately. They're all over the place (especially in the bathroom).

(Haha, just as I was typing this, I just saw one crawling across the floor...)

14. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

At work I have been helping to add new products to my employer's website, editing pictures, creating prices, things like that. My boss told me today that I didn't have to come in for the next two weeks because he was thinking about creating an entirely new website and he didn't want me working on things that might be obsolete in a month or so. Having a vacation will be fun, but I will miss out on one paycheck, which stinks. A mixed bag.

15. newsmanfan

Eh. Go hiking. Go swim in wherever it is you Yankees swim. It's only one paycheck, and they want you back, right? Offer to help with the new website design!

------------

16. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I think they want me back, and I will definitely be willing to help out with the new website design. They have no clue what's going on and aren't entirely willing to learn, while I have no clue what's going on and am willing to learn. I think I'll spend those two weeks off writing and studying for the GRE.

17. D'Snowth

I just got back from seeing Brave, and critics aside, I thought it was pretty good: I was expecting more of a How to Train Your Dragon rip-off, but this story was a lot different, and it was pretty original too, somewhat. Either way, I liked it, I'd recommend it.

18. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Pretty good! Okay, so I am supposed to sleep right now, but it is now the month of July, I have teeth surgery soon (ugh!), lots of rest, and going back to school next month. Big deal!

19. Sgt Floyd

Relieved. I finished my summer classes. Although I'm not going to be completely relaxed until I find out the damage.

For some reason I have the urge to read The Catcher in the Rye again :smirk:

20. newsmanfan

Er...surrounded by phonies? Or a prof trying to put the make on you?
    -------------