1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "How Are You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Barry Lee, Nov 8, 2006.

1. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    Snowth, here are the steps which you MUST take to reverse the jinx:

1. put the Tiki God back.
    2. put the petrified wood back.
    3. go outside the building, run around it three times counterclockwise, spit, swear, then knock on the door and wait for someone to let you back in.

Guaranteed. ;)
    --------------
    Gonzo's Hobbit likes this.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Dangit! I KNEW I shouldn't have run around the building CLOCKWISE! ><
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Try getting a tattoo of the number "31" :p
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Do I have to get my head shaved to have numbers tattoed on me?
  5. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Sad. Jerry Nelson's passing has hit me hard, as I know it did with the rest of the Muppet community. :sympathy:
  6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Oh boy...another sinus headache concentrated behind my right eye and I don't have my medicine with me *facepalm*
  7. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

I've been training for a race that's this Saturday, and a blister exploded on my left foot exploded today :ouch: . Sock ruined, but not much pain (I didn't even notice it until I took the bloody sock off). I hope it heals by Saturday.
  8. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

Tired. It was the first day of the fall semester for me. Three classes in one day (though at least the first one was only 50 minutes long). To top it off, I had to pick my text books up from school, and there's a ton of them.
  9. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------
    I recommend a wheelbarrow...or an indentured servant.

Listless today. Down and don't feel like doing anything. Slept in and spent the afternoon watching Firefly. Trying to get motivated by some snappy writing to get back to my own.

------------
  10. Greengables95

Greengables95 Member

Excited! It's my first day of Junior year! Even more excellent news, I am in my favorite teacher from Freshman year's class again and I'm with a great teacher who I thought I'd never have. I'll tell all after school.
  11. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Fine, thank you. And you?

(straight from my elem. school English textbook)
  12. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

Hungry. Might need an early lunch as soon as the Taco Bell in the student union opens.
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

*wonders why Vincent randomly quoted his English texbook*
  14. Vincent Liu

*wonders why Hubert wondered why I used my elem. school textbook*
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

*wonders why Vincent wondered why I wondered why he was using an elem. English textbooks, seeing that he missed the point of the question: I was wondering why he would actually quote and source a textbook when it really isn't an uncommon phrase...
  16. Vincent Liu

Because it's a classic phrase. When we decide to joke about the textbook, we use either that phrase or "This is a book."
  17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

A classic phrase?

*has no idea what Vincent was talking about*
  18. Vincent Liu

In our textbooks, when someone says "how are you?", the only possible answer is "Fine, thank you. And you?"
    It is the same from elementary school to high school…
  19. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Er...the only possible answer? How weird...
  20. Vincent Liu

That's why I made fun of it.