1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "How Are You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Barry Lee, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

At least being on a Muppet forum while not feeling well will keep me sane. :p
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  2. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Me too, but I am not sick. My mom's the one that complains about her sickness.
  3. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Weird, I thought it does the opposite. :p
    Hubert and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

To Hubert: I hope you feel better my friend!! Being sick is no fun!!!

And I am doing honky dory for many reasons!!! :)
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I am doing much better today...I'm still not completely there, but hopefully by tomorrow I should be back to normal.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  6. Pinkflower7783

I can see it hasn't prevented you from coming on here. :p
  7. MrBloogarFoobly

MrBloogarFoobly Well-Known Member

I realize that I can be very cantankerous and combative when I'm in a bad headspace. I woke up today trying to change that. So I'm... introspective, I guess?
  8. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------
    Exhausted today. Had very little sleep after an evening of utter nerves, and a failed attempt at a drawing I really really want to do and do right. Will try it again when my brain isn't Malt-o-meal...

-----------
  9. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Hope you feel better soon. :sympathy:
  10. Pinkflower7783

I am so happy!! That is all! :)
  11. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I'm tired and bummed now. I worked an 11-hour day. I wasn't forced to; they asked me if I would, no pressure but it'd be great if you could put in any time you wanted, and overtime is authorized. Well...there's a desperate time crunch (inflicted on us by outside forces) and lots of people are being pulled into the project, and it'll net me some cash and make me look real good in the eyes of my coworkers, so yeah. But, still, coming home in the dark, with not much evening time to relax and work on my latest puppet, is a bummer. I'll probably be working late on Thursday, too. However, I'll be feeling much better when I see that overtime-fattened paycheck right before Christmas!
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  12. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Good. I'm off today and tomorrow. Though, while at work this lady tried to say something. But it was so hard to hear from the machines. It sounded like, that I talk to her daughter online. I think she even tried to say the name. But I couldn't hear her and it's like I have to make sure that I'm working. So I just smiled at her. But I wish I knew what she said.
  13. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Woke up feeling really sick...

I have a sinus headache, my stomach is messed up...oh joy :sigh:
  14. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

So sorry to hear about that Floyd. I hope that you feel better soon.
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear, Sarge. Hopefully you'll feel better soon. :sympathy:
  16. Pinkflower7783

Nervous about a lot of things but I am hoping and praying for the best.
  17. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Playing with the band at a hockey game today. Should be fun.... and tiring. (I have to walk on the ice, and I'm nervous I'll fall) XD
  18. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Walking on thin ice… :p
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  19. Pinkflower7783

Sounds slippery. :p
  20. Skye

Skye Active Member

I'm doing pretty good today: I'm getting a much-needed chance to relax and have some time all to myself to do my own thing, I finally got a chance to see the John Denver & The Muppets: A Christmas Together special for the first time ever, and now will continue to relax and jam out to music, sing, and enjoy the afternoon. Oh, and I'm procrastinating on doing some laundry, lol... I suppooooose that could get done at some point too.