1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "How Are You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Barry Lee, Nov 8, 2006.

1. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am very tired had a very long weekend in NYC
  2. Skye

Skye Active Member

Aw, thanks, sweetie! I really appreciate that. I am feeling a bit better today, so that's pretty nice.

I'm glad to hear you're feelin' good... and with your birthday coming up, it's even better. The holidays are such a great time! :)
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I am happy! I have 5 days off from school! (including weeksends):excited: and going to se the santa clause 3 on saturday :) and I finnally got the whole poppy fields thing from the wizard of oz today in history:o
  4. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I'm very very happy because my wife's surgery went great and she's on a clear road to recovery and tomorrow I have a half day at work and then a four day weekend, woo-hoo!
  5. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Im glad to hear that Dave!
  6. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Congrats Dave! That's great to hear. :)
  7. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

I'm tired today. Emotionally. My grandma's going to die anyday. That's what I keep being told, anyway. But she keeps hanging on, and I can't imagine why. But I know she's GOT to be going soon. Today she said my grandpa came to pick her up from the hospital. He's been dead for 15 years. :cry:
  8. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm mad today because a certain someone just ruined my day!

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma Beakerfan, I give you my condolences and prayers.
  9. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Thanks Snowth!
  10. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Yeah, me too. You have my prayers
  11. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Just wanted everyone to know that I am in a very good mood this evening. Hanging out at my favorite bar on my favorite website
  12. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I'm excited because when I leave work today I have a FOUR day weekend (I have had NO time off since starting my new job) and I love Thanksgiving and then it's my birthday! Yea!
  13. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Glad to hear everything is allright UncleMatt! ;)
  14. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Woohoo! My break started yesterday after we GOT OUT OF SCHOOL EARLY because of a "storm" haha. Hope everyone has a wonderful break! ((sits on the couch watching more muppets))

Im doing good because i've been watching muppets ALL DAY! :zany:
  15. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Aww, sorry to hear about that Snowthy, I hope you feel better soon!
  16. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Whew, two mad people, hope you feel better as well Ms. Sgt! :sing:
  17. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'll feel a lot better once Kevin gets on and straightens a lot of things out!
  18. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

did Barry Lee double post all that or did someone get in under his name and spam that. I also like when he quoted me he reffered to me as "Good Old Uncle Matt". I am only 26.
  19. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

hahaha, I just havent responded to everybody so I was trying to catch up, lol, and 26 isn't old at all, I just decided to called you that for no apparent reason.
  20. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Thanks man