1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "How Are You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Barry Lee, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

No problem! :)
  2. Lucy

Lucy New Member

I am feeling elated - last exam tomorrow, Spanish, and I got told I got a good mark for my maths, so I'm very, very happy!! How is everyone?
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Oh :p me and my half asleepedness, I meant I too give Beakerfan my prayers

EDIT: Ok, now I AM mad, very mad. our dog just...uh...decided to wash the rug in his own way. We have people coming over and of all the days! I cleaned it up but right now I am furious with him
  4. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

welll, hope you feel better sgt. and im glad your happy about your exams lucy. Right now, im exited, cause i wanna eat TURKEY!! :zany:
  5. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am very upset that I didnt take off work today.
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Aw man, I'm soooooo disappointed...

I was browsing eBay and you know what I find? I found a This Hour Has 22 Minutes (a sketch-comedy show in Canada, MrsPepper will know what I'm talking about) tape featuring "the best of Kathryn Greenwood"! The seller shipped worldwide too, so it wasn't just exclusively to Canadian members of eBay, the only problem was the item was "Buy it now" only, which is one option on eBay that my mom doesn't like. Man... maybe someday someone might upload some of the sketches she did on YouTube or something...
  7. furryredmonster

furryredmonster New Member

I'm in a very good mood. Today was an awesome day, really nice weather. I wish it wouldn't end. :(
  8. D'Snowth

Other than the eBay disappointment as previously mentioned, I HAVE been doing a little better ever since I "retired" from doing comic strips and returned to my puppetry in full-force (sigh, I wish one could make a living just off puppetry alone)!
  9. Sgt Floyd

I'm in a pretty good mood cause I saw the Santa Clause 3 with one of my friends. I dont know if it was me or not, but I was sensing a slight reference in Jack Frosts character to Jack Skellington, but that could be my TNBC stained mind :p
  10. D'Snowth

I hope number three is as good as number two because number two was A LOT better than number one.
  11. Sgt Floyd

I didnt think it was ask good as one or two but its worth seeing. Its cute
  12. D'Snowth

Well, I'm still interested in seeing it.
  13. D'Snowth

I'd be a lot better if we weren't experiencing this heatwave right now! I mean today's high is 70 degrees! In November! 70 in November! This ain't right! What is this, Indian Summer?
  14. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Wow, heat wave... interesting. :smirk:

I'm bummed out, cause tommorow, I got school! ((horay! err.))
  15. Sgt Floyd

Ewww...school :p At least I got those 3 projects due tommorrow done
  16. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

We got up to 70 today d'snowth! And in just a couple days, the high is 38.....

I will never understand the weather!
  17. D'Snowth

I wish the story would be the same for us, I hate warm weather, it makes me so uncomfortable!
  18. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Haha....I tend to like warm more than cold (just because I get cold easily!) and this up and down is giving me fits! I'll end up wearing my jacket and sweater and it will almost get to 80!
  19. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am very tired!!!
  20. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I prefer cold weather because you can always wear more. There's only so much you can take off when it's hot. :concern: