1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "How Are You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Barry Lee, Nov 8, 2006.

1. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Haha...and only so much you should take off *gasp!*

I get cold soooo easy....and then I'll wear tons of clothes and then get hot...it's a vicious cycle...
  2. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

My belly is full
  3. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I am exhausted today! I almost slept through my alarm, I slept really hard last night so I think that's why. It's crazy. I've got coffee though, so hopefully I'll wake up soon!
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

How am I today? I'm awful. I'm sick as a dog.

Rowlf: I represent that remark.

I know you do. Anyway, I'm sick, I have a chemistry project to do, I've got fan-fic to write, an extensive report about the Muppets' current status under Disney to write, etc., etc.

So yeah, I've been better. :smirk:
  5. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Awwwww((((((Ry)))) I'm sorry you're sick.:sympathy: Hope you feel better soon.It stinks being sick after coming back from a vacation
    As for me,I've been better. I woke up with a toothache early this morning & it still hurts.:p
  6. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I don't want to sound whiney.....but a few hugs wouldn't help.

Last night my boyfriend and I (we've been together for a year and 3 months or so) decided to break up....we had differences in opinions of boundaries and such. I still love him very much, and I'm an emotional wreck. I know we did the right thing, but that doesn't keep it from hurting. This was my first relationship and I've been crying for the whole 12 hours since it seems.

Anyway....a little hug would be nice.
  7. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Oh (((((Sarah))))) I'm sorry.:( I know how hard breakups are.Even when you know you did the right thing,it's heartbreaking.
  8. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

((((HUGS)))) to you Sarah. I have two good friends going through a very similar thing right now and it's been tough on them too.
  9. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

... *li'l hug*

I'm sorry to hear that, Sarah. I've always hated to see you upset.

... Would some Bill help?
  10. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Bill always helps!

Anyway things are going slightly better....I'm still totally on edge and stuff...and my boss sent me an e-mail today that made me laugh at least....it shouldn't have, but it did. Oh well again.
  11. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Well, in that case... enjoy some Bill.
  12. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Awww... sorry about that sarah ((HUGS TO SARAH))

I am very very very tired. Geometry is killing me.
  13. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I hurt my back unloading 250 Christams trees so today i am in pain
  14. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Geometry is a killer...if you need help with something specific, I'll sure try to explain it!

Sorry to hear about your back, unclematt. I've recently developed sciatica, so I know how much it sucks to have a sore back *icks*
  15. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

At least Geometry is A LOT better than Algebra!
  16. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

aww I liked algebra :D

Now trig...blech!

And calc I...I dig calc II, but calc I is scary!
  17. D'Snowth

Then you can do my Algebra homework!
  18. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

That sounds fun :D Whatcha doing?

For some reason, algebra is therepeutic for me
  19. D'Snowth

My assignments this week included Roots of Real Numbers, and Products and Quotients of Radicals. Gosh I hate Math so much!
  20. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Ahhhh...real time consuming stuff too, eh?

I guess that's why I like it....now physics...don't even get me started on that!