1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "How Are You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Barry Lee, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I'm not great today because I think I might fail French...If I fail french I will never see the light of day (or a computer screen) again :(
  2. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

That's no good. Here's to hoping your French dramatically improves soon :D

I could help with Latin or Spanish...but I have never taken a French class!
  3. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Its a good day even with all the snow we got so I am in a pretty good mood.
  4. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Sinuses have been bugging me again.:rolleyes: So I'm going to get a CAT scan next week to see what the story is.
    Also,I'm still trying to nurse my toe back to health. (I'm telling you guys...I'm falling apart at the tender age of.....(well you can see my age in my profile) :p
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm doing pretty good, I'm watching Follow That Bird on what used to be PAX... when the heck did they change it?!
  6. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am in a very Christmassy mood. We decorated the bar last night and I will be starting my Christmas shopping tonight
  7. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I'm cold and stressed! I have two tests and lots of stuff to do for a dance we're holding tomorrow.

Taking a small break though :D
  8. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

I'm sleepy! And must use the restroom! (I DO love these "TMI" threads!)
  9. Katzi428

Thanks for sharing Manda!(about the second part,that is!:p )
  10. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I feel much better now after my Kathy has worked some laughs out of me as always, which reminds me...
  11. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Manda?! *dies*

WOAH!
  12. Manda:-D

Sarah, dear, you'veGOT to stop dying on us. I'm sure there's only so many times one can safely resucitate (toooo lazy for spellcheck!) a body.
    (CLEAR!)
  13. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Sorry...bad habit ;)
  14. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Ok so something else that happened today....apparently, my roommate borrowed my scissors and used them to cut her guitar strings. Not only did this ruin my (super special left handed) scissors, but I tried to used them today to cut wrapping paper and my hand slipped because the scissors caught and I sliced my thumb open. This is no good.
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Hugs to all you Guys!

Well, I'm depressd becaues I had to leave the love of my life yesterday. I don't know if I'll ever recover form it either. But were together for life so there is no seperating us no matter what. We can't bare being apart from each other for even a second and think we should be conjoined so that it can and will never happen, haha!
  16. Manda:-D

I didn't have to go to work today! *Does happy dance* I rejoice at this because now I can prepare more for my exams! (So, naturally, I'm goofing off on MC.) Gotsa go, thought! Ta, for now!
  17. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

That's the way to do it, Manda! I'm currently pretty angry..my roommate lost her room key and I was letting her use mine until I realized she told EVERYONE where we were hiding the key. So I stopped. Instead of getting an RA to lock the door for her, she's leaving it unlocked, and I am NOT happy. (and I'm still not happy that there's a copy of a key to my room on campus somewhere.)
  18. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am tired. Out way to late last night
  19. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I'm tired because I didn't sleep well last night and a little down today but I'm trying to shake it off because it's the Christmas season and I love Christmas!
  20. Katzi428

Mixed emotions today.(Some of you know why.But I'm going to explain in another thread)