The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Out of respect for my mother I won't officially say that what she did was stupid, but we all had a real laugh about it.
It was a couple of days ago when Mum, Nan, Aunt Fran and I had two people around for afternoon tea. We'd cut up a cheesecake in its tin and Mum had personally divided it out between all of us. But Nan didn't want to eat all her piece at once so Mum cut some off, put it back in the container and set it down on a low table.
The next thing I knew Mum cried out "Oh goodness. The little dog's eating the cheesecake." And yes, our small dog was licking at it. :eek:
So Mum took it, broke it up and gave it back to him. He quickly polished it up. We all had to see the funny side. :big_grin:
Mum cuddled him afterwards calling him "the cheesecake eater". :smile:
So cuteeeee! X)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I didn't do anything stupid, but the dream I had last night showed otherwise.
There I was, doing the exact same chores I had done yesterday. After mowing the lawn and cleaning the floor, I accidently knocked over my mother's orange pot, shattering it into huge pieces.

My mother oddly took it well and left me to continue my chores.

I reached for the window to wipe off the dust until I fell on my back.
I screeched in pain, looking down at my stomach....and wow...the pot's piece when straight into my back!

My mom comes out and asks cooly..."What are you, Claudia the Impaler?"

I look smug and reply..."Nope, I'm Claudia the Impaled."

x) That was a silly, weird dream.
What was the stupid part? The corny joke I made in the dream...wtfudge? X)
BWAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh.... that is hilarious.

*GLOMPS Claudia the Impaled*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Its not something I did stupid, Its something my dad did stupid. He apparently put the ladder to our new swimming pool together backwards.

Dont ask me how thats possible, I really dont know as I didnt see it, my mom told me

Oh, and me arguing with someone on Neopets.com over my gender.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I didn't do anything stupid, but the dream I had last night showed otherwise.
There I was, doing the exact same chores I had done yesterday. After mowing the lawn and cleaning the floor, I accidently knocked over my mother's orange pot, shattering it into huge pieces.

My mother oddly took it well and left me to continue my chores.

I reached for the window to wipe off the dust until I fell on my back.
I screeched in pain, looking down at my stomach....and wow...the pot's piece when straight into my back!

My mom comes out and asks cooly..."What are you, Claudia the Impaler?"

I look smug and reply..."Nope, I'm Claudia the Impaled."

x) That was a silly, weird dream.
What was the stupid part? The corny joke I made in the dream...wtfudge? X)
Goodness. For a brief moment I thought this really happened until I had a proper full look at the post instead of a fast skim.:eek:

Thank God it was only a dream Claudia. :relief:

Glomps to you.:smile:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
LOL, oh goodness!
I'm glad it's only a dream, too!
Could you imagine BeakerScreechdom?
That'd sure be painful. X)

*GLOMPS TO BUBBLY MARTY* <3

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
o_0 Today, I chopped a lemon, and some of its juices fell in my eyes.
I screamed as if it were the end of the world, seriously. Then I clutched my face in pain, unaware of my refrigerator...and I bumped into it....and then fell...knocking over my poor vegetables off the counter....;_;

MY PRECIOUSSSSZZZZ...8(

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Boy, it seems like a lot of us have been catching the case of the klutzies lately!

Pork

Reaction score
Yesterday I went to pour Apple Juice into a Cereal bowl instead of a glass. :frown:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok, just now I went and had a popsicle. They are the kind that have those jokes on them. Well, the joke on it was "What do you call a truck full of BISON". Well...I thought it said "What do you call a truck full of BOISON". And the answer was a Buffo-load. and I asked my mom to explain this to me, and she said I wasnt allowed to have any more popsicles for that! So She gave the stick back to me and I was trying to read it and walked right into her bedroom door