The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ok, so I was going to the bathroon (ok, yeah, TMI) and there these cabinets right along the wall next to the toilet. They are really ina bad spot...and one of the top cabinets was open (can you see where this is going?) Well, I stood up and BAM! My shoulder hit the corner of the door to the cabinet. It HURT really bad. I cant describe how much it hurt

PS. "cabinet" does not look right in spelling to me :stick_out_tongue:
That's happened to me a lot. OUCHIES!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's no good Sargey.:frown: At least it wasn't your head. Though it really hurt you as it was, it could probably have been far worse in the case of your head. :sympathy:

Incidentally could you please explain to me what TMI means?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
to much information
Just for a brief moment I thought you meant there was too much information involved for you to be able to easily give me an explanation as to what TMI meant Sargey. But then I realized what you had really said. So I suppose my little misinterpretation of your answer can sort of count as something stupid I did for this thread. :wink:

And if anybody can't understand what I've just said I'm sorry. There's just too much information for an explanation. :stick_out_tongue: :big_grin:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I found out that Jolly Ranchers and green tea don't mix well.... *barfs*

Don't worry, Bubble.
LOL! I don't know why this made me laugh so hard, but I seriously almost fell out of my chair......

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I screwed up the GARAGE SALE sign I've been told to make. I'm really bad at centered text (when not on a computer) and it always comes out all crooked and doesn't fit (or has too much room left). The sign looks so bad :/ I'm ashamed.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
you should see my handwritting. A cat could probably write better than me :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My handwriting always looks like a chicken had just walked through some ink.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
mine looks worse than that. At least a chicken's feet stay the same size. my letters are so unevently spaced and inconsistant in sizes (I'll have like a really tiny E then a gigantic A next to it. And sometimes spaces between words are nonexistant, sometimes they are huge. amazingly people can read it. I cant even read it :stick_out_tongue: