The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Oscarfan

Reaction score
last night, we were supposed to bring in a pair of gym shorts for a gym number in our play, but I forgot mine, so I didn't go on to spare myself of looking weird. Unbeknownst to me, I ended up screwing it up anyway becaus ehtere's this one part where we pass basketballs and I wasn't there. Thankfully, my friend was the only one to point it out.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Man, I'm sick of telling you, depending on where you live, DSL can either be fast, or it can be slower than dial up. Its all about LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I just realized that for summer reading, I could've gotten the audio version of the two books I have to read. ("Mary, Bloody Mary" [which I'm almost done with] and "The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon"). It would've been much easier and faster.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just realized that for summer reading, I could've gotten the audio version of the two books I have to read. ("Mary, Bloody Mary" [which I'm almost done with] and "The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon"). It would've been much easier and faster.
Who are you, George Costanza?

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I had a meltdown during marching practice today. The band director told me to go sit down. And what's worse, I think I know that people were looking at me every now and then. All this in three days/six hours of band/marching practice. X_X

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I'm feeling better... somewhat. I'm still recovering from it a little bit. But now I know what I can do the next time I feel fustrated about something. (see the "What Made You Smile?" thread for more details)

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
To answer your question, D'Snowth, I don't exactly hate marching practice. It's just that I'm not coordinated enough.