The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It is, isn't it. The only bad thing, is that listening to them in the car ensues quite a headache.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It is, isn't it. The only bad thing, is that listening to them in the car ensues quite a headache.
I don't know, I use to listen to my portable CD in the car all the time, I never got headaches.

Now READING in the car, on the other hand, that's when I start doing my impression of Filburt: "I'm nausecious... I'm nausecious... I'm nausecious..."

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I've never been able to read in the car, despite how much I have tried. I dont get sick, Its just hard to focus when the car and the book keep bouncing around :stick_out_tongue:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Yeah, if you listen to it in a car, well you come out near unscathed, but readin it in the car causes the head pains.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dont get how people can listen to comedians cd, like my dad, while driving. It annoys me

Pork

Reaction score
I did something stupid....I bought an alarm clock :embarrassed: !

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I was expecting a book-to-movie be accurate and true to the book :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was expecting a book-to-movie be accurate and true to the book :rolleyes:
Sarge? Movies based on books are NEVER accurate, not true to the original books. Heck, even The Outsiders has a few more graphic scenes from the novel omitted from the movie.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I know...

If anyone cares, it was Blood and Chocolate. But the movie didnt even seem to be based on the book other than the fact their names were the same. NOTHING in the movie was in the book and NOTHING in the book was in the movie. Most movies at least have things that were in the book. They could have at least gotten the werewolves right.