The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Was the movie SUPPOSED to be based on the book, or could they have simply had have the same title?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
My brother found a remote that can change the volume on our temporary TV, thus putting an edn to my fued with the button, and having me end up with egg on my face.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Was the movie SUPPOSED to be based on the book, or could they have simply had have the same title?

it said on netflix that is was based on the book. I looked it up and everywhere it said it was based on the book.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Uh, is it stupid to microwave left over chineese food while it's still in the little white box?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dont know. I've microwaved paper bags before. Nothing happened, but it was a bag of leftover chips from a mexican retsurant that I popped in the microwave for about 30 seconds :smirk:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I once microwaved a hot dog on a plastic plate, and the plate got singed a little.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I've melted plastic containers. I've also made microwave Mac& Cheese catch on fire. I forgot to poor the water into it before putting it into the microwave :embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I once microwaved a hot dog on a plastic plate, and the plate got singed a little.
Big deal, I once microwaved fishsticks.

I had six fish sticks on a plate, and they were to be microwaved for six minutes (THAT'S WHAT THE FROGGIN' BOX SAID)!

Six minutes later, each fishstick was black, the plate was brown and split down the middle (and it was china), and the room was filled with smoke.