1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Apr 23, 2008.

1. SkeetScootSquat

SkeetScootSquat Active Member

WHOA!! talk about a close call!

2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Dropped my cellphone yesterday that I just got not even two weeks ago. Now there's a nice big scratch on the back. :( :(

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Okay, so I just saw the photobomb of John Travolta planting a kiss on a hotsy-totsy before I read the caption and realized it was Scarlet Johansen.

Now here's why this is stupid, and it will show you the height of my limited interests and lack of spectating: would you believe that I have never seen anything Scarlet Johansen has done? In fact, the only thing I've ever seen her in was HOME ALONE 3 where she played the big sister . . . so it's actually hard for me to really think of her as anything than when she was a teen, even though I know she's a big star now, and has been for years.

What kind of a shirt do I wear when somebody wears an "I'm with stupid" shirt around me?

4. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Well-Known Member

One that says "I know you are but what am I"?

heralde likes this.
  5. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

So I'm in my schools production of the jungle book and i have to climb down from a rock in one of my scenes. the doofus in front of me knocked down the ladder and then I had to jump off (given that I have a sprained ankle) and BOY did that hurt.

6. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

Ouch! Boy, I hope you're feeling okay now!!

dwayne1115 likes this.
  7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I ruined my screen protector for my iPod Touch.

8. D'Snowth

A month or two ago, I was uninstalling some programs from my computer that I don't use, and among them was Quicktime for some reason, which I didn't understand, as I'm using a P, not a Mac. So anyway, I've been working on a new project in Adobe Premiere, and it kept crashing when trying to export the final project, but I cou;ldn't figure out why . . . until I read that Premiere requires Quicktime to export.

So, yeah. I installed Quicktime again, so I'm exporting it now.

9. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

This morning I was cleaning my kitchen. I was deep in thought, so my subconscious decided that the knives could go in the pantry and the new carton of milk belonged in the bin. The loaf of bread also made it to the sink.

My subconscious is quite stupid.

10. D'Snowth

I spent about an hour or so watching Bigfoot-sighting videos on YouTube, and I honestly have no idea why I even did that - I don't even know how I got started, I just clicked on one (without searching, mind you) and kept clicking on others, all the while asking myself why I was even doing this.

11. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I just dropped my NOOK Simple Touch on the pavement when I was walking home from school.

scooterfan360 likes this.
  12. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

I just reading fan-fics all day.

scooterfan360 likes this.
  13. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

I spent all afternoon watching reviews of the Alpha and Omega sequels just to see how much people hate them. Now I regret ever doing that!

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  14. D'Snowth

I must have done something stupid. I see all of these snow time lapse videos on YouTube that were filmed with GoPros, yet when I tried it earlier this year, not only did it barely film anything at night, but it automatically shut off after seventeen minutes -- despite the fact that I had the battery fully charged (matter of fact, I had the adapter hooked up the whole time).

15. backpackmina

backpackmina Active Member

I forgot what classes I'm enrolled in.

The semester's almost over.

Help.

16. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Did you not go to them?

17. backpackmina

backpackmina Active Member

I have been, or they would've kicked me out. I've been sick for a while, and now I'm so lost. I'm 89% sure I just have World Civilizations, American History, and Quant Lit.

18. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Hopefully you can figure it out before exams, lol.

19. ShMuppetgal96

ShMuppetgal96 Member

I denied the opportunity to spend time with my sister and mom by going to see Ghostbusters together

20. D'Snowth

I drowned myself on Google Earth.