The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok, yesturday I fell out of my chair in the cafeteria. I sat down and then I just felt myself sliding down and boom! I hit the floor.

just now I went to run my eye and "forgot" I had glasses on and hit my glasses instead

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I forgot today was my birthday until my parents glomped me from out of the blue. XP Boy did I start screaming. I didn't calm down until they cried, "You're eighteen now!" 8D

I'm like...WTFUDGE? !

xP

unclematt

Reaction score
I fell asleep watching Season 2 of Dexter on my front room couch and now have worst stiff neck in the world.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I misplaced my school planner, and it had the password to acess my algebra textbook online Now, I can do my math homework.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
so you cant delete them? Wow...never heard that one before

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
You probably can, if you have an account, which i don't have. but i got in touch with the website, and they told me that it doesnt save to the site, so I don't know. I'm tired. Goodnight All

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I'm still geting it too. well, after some e-mail tag, they told me that if its not a picture of a real animal, it won't get on the site. so maybe its kind of on the site, but no one can get to it unless they click on the link.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
weiiirrrrd maaaaannn XD

I overslept and couldnt watch one of the movies we got from netflix cause we had to get them into the mailbox. Mail comes around 1, I woke up a 10:30. We watched the one movie, but yeah...and our trial is up, so we HAD to return them. Grrr...darn me oversleeping :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I bit down on a fork the wrong way. It hurt...reeeaaallllyyy bad