The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
LOL! No, silly! :wink:
However, I was locked in the mens' restroom for about two hours.

Thanks to those two...idiots....
(I was the loser in school) XP

I had them by their necks when I got out, though. XP
Oh, yes...

*Face twists in agony*

O_O I mean....

Popcorn? =3

SSLFan

Reaction score
Okay, today I really did something stupid. I'll get into detail later, but let's just say, NEVER wear duct tape on your mouth for 4 hours straight!lol.:big_grin:
*walks in door a day later*

"Okay, I'm here!"

Now as I was about to say, before I had to get off, today(which was yesterday which would make it today:batty: ), I made a bet with my friends that I could go a whole day(on school time) without talking. Well, to secure this bet, I had to put duct tape on my mouth. Yep, I know, it was pretty stupid on me.:embarrassed:

So here I am, walking around with a whole bunch of duct tape on my mouth, looking foolish. Anyways, when it was time to take it off(which is quite painful when someone else is ripping it off for you), there is a whole bunch of sticky white suff on my mouth. And you don't want to here the comments that came from that. lol.

But I must say, that was the most stupidest thing i've done...this week. hehehe...

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I did something stupid. I now have two copies of "Muppets from Space".

I'll explain: After dinner, my family and I went to Toys R Us (so my little brother could get baseball cards). I found a copy of the DVD in the video section, and my parents bought it for me. When we got out to the car, they told me and my brother not to open our stuff yet. We did it anyway.

That's not the stupid part.

Then we went to Sam's Club. I went to the video/book/music section of the store...

... and I found a "Muppets from Space/The Muppets Take Manhattan" double feature.

I still got the DVD above, but now I'm stuck with two copys of the same DVD, one of which I can't return to the store.