1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Last night I accidentally pressed some buttons on my phone and called one of my friends while I was doing homework. I think he got an earful of the Snow White soundtrack..... (or the Little Mermaid soundtrack, I can't remember which I was listening to at the time). I also have only two minutes left on my phone now.....
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

That used to happen to me all the time before I got a flip phone.
  3. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

I was doodling Alan Rickman being awfully romantic to a strawberry...
    and my friend had been peering over my shoulder.

xP She was like "wtheck"?

Though, she thought it was cute and weird. XP
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

One time when I was calling Caroline on the phone I accidentally called the wrong number and hang up. But they called back and I was to chicken to answer the phone. But I called the guy back and explained to him what happed and he was cool and understood.:o :p
  5. Skye

Skye Active Member

Aww sweetie, that is so cute! I'm so glad the guy understood. But I don't think anyone would be able to resist being so understanding to my darling sweetheart! :flirt:

I almost ran into a door today, lol! But I caught myself right before it. So, aaaalmost stupid! ;)
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Aw! That''s so sweet of you to day, darling!

It's funny because I almost ran into the wall this morning trying to get out the door, haha! But I did catch myself in time, though.:o
  7. Skye

Skye Active Member

Lol! Aww, I love us doing almost the same thing, hehe! That's so cute, baby. I would've saved you from that darn wall, hehe. But we're some winners today! ;) :D
  8. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

LOL! That's so random...but adorable. XP

I was about to scream at the telemarketers for calling the house (lately, it's been happening more than usual) when I found out it was only my dad. X_X
  9. BeakerSqueedom

XP LOL!
    What are dads for? XP
  10. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

i tripped over the door to the dishwasher even though I was looking right at it aware it was open, I still tripped over it
  11. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I've don't smiler thing like the before. It's even more frustrating when you know it's right here in front of you.*sticks out tongue*

Ha! That was actually kind of funny!

Aw, my to sweethert! It sweet to know that you would have saved me from that wall, sweetheart! But Yay! Tow loser can really cancel each other out and come both come out winners!;)
  12. BeakerSqueedom

=0 I snorted as I laughed.
    Blew bubbles in my milk before heading to school.
    I stared at a catapillar crawl on a tree--and giggled.

xP Wtfudge?
  13. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I got paint on the rug today, and I couldn't really get it off.
  14. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I know its been a while.
    But thanks for the help with the multiple quotes.
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

It sure has ol' pal.
  16. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

During Math class toady, my teacher told us to do some Algebra problems form our book. She asked me to give me an answer, I gave the worn one, and she made me do it on the board. I felt so embarassed and looked like a fool, while my friend rejoyced since he had it right.
  17. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am sorry to hear that Oscar fan
  18. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I admited to a guy I liked him. Well, I'm glad he doesnt like like me that way back, just cause I erally dont want to date anyone. Now he is trying to set me up on a blind date. UUUUGGGHHHH!
  19. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Lol, I've always avoided telling a girl I like her because it's a proven fact: a girl doesn't like you if she knows you like her.

It's nature.
  20. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Really? Fascinating.