The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Kiki

Reaction score
I wanted to get "cat eyes" contacts at one stage, lol. :cool:

I did something terribly stupid last night. It's rather embarrassing. :embarrassed: It was late, I was in bed, and I decided that I wanted to listen to my iPod, I turned it on and picked a song and fer about 5 seconds I was wandering where the sound went because I couldn't hear a thing. Turned out I hadn't even put the earplugs in. XP Sick... sick pup.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Today I sprayed myself in the eye with an salbutamol inhaler. Not as bad as about 6 months ago when I sprayed myself in the eye with an "Empty" can of red spray paint. Lol.

Kiki

Reaction score
Lol! Sorry, but ohmygawd, I hope your eyes are okay! :eek: When I was little I sprayed myself in the eye with perfume, it's not nice!

Pork

Reaction score
My sister went to a birthday party and somebody accidently got super glue in their eyes! That is most definatley not good.

Kiki

Reaction score
My sister went to a birthday party and somebody accidently got super glue in their eyes! That is most definatley not good.
Oh my! :eek: Not. Good! While trying to put false-eyelashes on I glued one of my eyelids shut!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Oh my! :eek: Not. Good! While trying to put false-eyelashes on I glued one of my eyelids shut!
Man, And I thought warhammer glue on your fingers was bad. Oh wait, most superglue contains Cyanide. So all superglue is bad.:eek:

Kiki

Reaction score
Man, And I thought warhammer glue on your fingers was bad. Oh wait, most superglue contains Cyanide. So all superglue is bad.:eek:
Actually, that reminds me, I was glueing something Warhammer-related ages back, and a bit of superglue went on my trackies, and there was a tiny bit of smoke coming from them where the superglue went! :eek:

Today I went swimming. My local gym's walking distance, and they have a decent pool. I forgot my pass! :eek: I had to go back home, rather embarrassing. And then I was washing my hands in the locker-room, where it was dead-quiet, I must've touched the hand-dryer without thinking, because it went off, gave me the fright of my life and I nearly slipped! XP

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Actually, that reminds me, I was glueing something Warhammer-related ages back, and a bit of superglue went on my trackies, and there was a tiny bit of smoke! :eek:
Not good. Once I almost set my bath towel on fire With a cigarette lighter. I was trying to light a candle and hold my towel at the same time.

Kiki

Reaction score
Not good. Once I almost set my bath towel on fire With a cigarette lighter. I was trying to light a candle and hold my towel at the same time.
Ohmygawd a simalar thing happened to me, only... with my hair. XP Once a tiny bit of my hair got caught on fire with a bunsen burner back in year 7, and another time we had lit candles in the bathroom while I was having a shower and I tried to blow them out and my hair was in the way and... one thing led to another. Luckily, it was only a little bit... no wonder my hair was so ratty.