The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Lol, this is shocking, but today my friend and I bought one of them Tab drinks each. They're pretty uncommon here, so we were like, "whoa! Exotic!"
Anyway, we had them back at my house afterwards. My mum was like, "I haven't had one of them for about 30 odd years! How old is it?" I replied, "I'm not sure, but it tastes pretty decent. Kinda like old Coke... that's been out in the sun fer too long" :smile:D) Afterwards, just out of curiosity, I checked dout the date on the can... it was from 1993! Seriously, I honestly think that's when it was made, and I was just drinking it! I asked my mum, "hey... just out of interest, if a soft drink was... uh... 16 years old, let's just say, is it okay to drink?" and my mum goes, "Probably not, no. A few years, maybe. Why?" XP
Soft drink fail. LOL keep the container, it's vintage ^.^

Kiki

Reaction score
Soft drink fail. LOL keep the container, it's vintage ^.^
Totally. I used to have a massive can/bottle collection, but -sob- my mum got rid of most of them because they were taking up too much space. Hm, true, but anyway, I've started collecting 'em again. =) MMMMMM.... nostelgic-tasting soft drink.... lol...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Wiseman said:
About six years ago I six years ago in July I begat a lovely daughter (I know the word "begat" sounds old, but I find it strange to use the word "had" when it was my wife who gave birth). Four years later I begat a son. Now I know this may not seem stupid to you, but consider that I can't remember the last time I saw a movie that did not have either singing cartoons or talking model trains in it. Every time I say something to my wife about ther kids I have to spell out some of my words letter by letter. And to top it off my couple time with my wife has become almost a thing of the past.

Can anybody suggest a method of killing these kids without getting caught by the police, my wife, God or my own guilty conscience?:crazy:
You think it's hard now ... wait 'til they learn how to spell. :stick_out_tongue: Get a baby monitor or something so you can put them in a room to play house or something while you and your wife "play house" ... of course, you could end up with more kids that way *giggle*.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I went to sleep today, my back was hurting...I woke up like 8 hours later and have completely forgotten to eat today. I just managed to eat like a roast beef sandwich because I finally remembered to eat after reading that Tab coke thing earlier.

Is it even possible to forget to eat?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I've been known to play the Sims for 10 hours and forget to do everything but go to the bathroom.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Totally. I used to have a massive can/bottle collection, but -sob- my mum got rid of most of them because they were taking up too much space. Hm, true, but anyway, I've started collecting 'em again. =) MMMMMM.... nostelgic-tasting soft drink.... lol...
I have at least 50 cans/bottles. They are all over my bookshelf lol.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I went to sleep today, my back was hurting...I woke up like 8 hours later and have completely forgotten to eat today. I just managed to eat like a roast beef sandwich because I finally remembered to eat after reading that Tab coke thing earlier.

Is it even possible to forget to eat?
I forget to eat. But then again, I barely eat anyway.

I sometimes forget to go to the bathroom lol. I just get distracted by other things XD

Oscarfan

Reaction score
While makin' brownies, guess who forgot to spray the pan first? Me!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yesturday was really hot so I decided to stick my head infront of a fan. Well...as I leaned towards it, I smacked my head on the wall...

You would just have to see the position of the fan to understand