The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sid & Marty Krofft uploaded a D.C. Follies-esque video on YouTube today of Hillary Clinton wanting to make a sex tape so she'll be more popular, "Like Paris Hilton".

It makes me wonder just how long ago they did this thing, because for one thing, I don't believe Paris Hilton has been relevent to mainstream media for a few years now, and it appears to have been shot on video tape, in 4:3 full frame, both of which are "outdated".

It was also weird seeing something Krofft-related, and not hearing a laugh track on it. XP

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was at Walmart with my dad last night as he was exchanging a TV set, and I was looking at the bulletin board where they have all the safety recalls and stuff, and you what one of the items I saw on the board was? A machete. Really? I wonder what kind of safety hazzard a machete can present? Isn't that like recalling cigarette lighters because of a fire hazzard? :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Maybe the blade easily came off the hilt or the blade broke easily, which would be a huge safety hazard. You don't want a very sharp blade flying at your face :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So I'm at the bank yesterday waiting at the drive thru ATM and the car in front of me one of the people gets out on the passengers side and walks up to the DRIVE THRU ATM instead of going to the one around the corner that you CAN WALK UP to! I can see her not wanting to give the person on the drivers side her card because you need a pin number to use it but if your gonna walk up to the ATM why not just use the one around the corner?? It just made no sense to me!!

Hubert

Reaction score
So I'm at the bank yesterday waiting at the drive thru ATM and the car in front of me one of the people gets out on the passengers side and walks up to the DRIVE THRU ATM instead of going to the one around the corner that you CAN WALK UP to! I can see her not wanting to give the person on the drivers side her card because you need a pin number to use it but if your gonna walk up to the ATM why not just use the one around the corner?? It just made no sense to me!!
You know, this is the problem with the world: We complain that everyone is obese, yet then when someone gets out to get some exercise, we all scream at them... :stick_out_tongue: