The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I wouldn't ever ride on a motorcycle, they just seem to expose the rider to too much of the elements, not to mention there is no protection aside from a helmet should an accident happen. Most of the motorcycle riders I see around where I live don't wear helmets, which is pure stupidity.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ironically, sometimes I feel like I'd handle a motorcycle (if it had a sidecar) far more better than I can handle cars or vans.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I am scared as crap to ever drive a van! I can see me now taking a whole load of cars backing out of a driveway or parking spot. :embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Unfortunately, vans are the only things we drive in my family... we're a family of short people, so a van gives us more height to be able to see the road, and actually see where it is we're going.

I'd rather have a jeep though: less car to worry about, yet, still gives me height.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm short too...my dad always makes fun of me when I have to have my seat all the way up to the steering wheel. He's like "get in no legs." :stick_out_tongue:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I'm short(er) because I used to take asthma medication which stunted my growth. I used to be the tallest kid in my class. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, you saw every single Muppet Freak today?

attitude: If you ask me, it sounds like they would be a bunch of... WEIRDOES.