The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If by dried bananas you guys mean "banana chips", bunnies LOVE those things. The idea that bunnies love carrots is a myth (seriously, I've never known a bunny to actually want a carrot), but they LOVE bananas, so a banana chip makes for a nice treat for them.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
If by dried bananas you guys mean "banana chips", bunnies LOVE those things. The idea that bunnies love carrots is a myth (seriously, I've never known a bunny to actually want a carrot), but they LOVE bananas, so a banana chip makes for a nice treat for them.
Yes banana chips which I have never had but I have tried apple chips and they are delicious!!!

Hubert

Reaction score
Snowth doesn't come on saying "I love banana chips" or "my friend loves banana chips" or even "my uncle's cousin loves banana chips," but rather "bunnies love banana chips"... :stick_out_tongue:

And the reason that bunnies don't want carrots is because everytime they turn around, a human is shoving a carrot in their face...I mean, would you want to eat the same food every day for days on end?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Snowth doesn't come on saying "I love banana chips" or "my friend loves banana chips" or even "my uncle's cousin loves banana chips," but rather "bunnies love banana chips"... :stick_out_tongue:
I know bunnies. :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
I don't know I could easily live off pasta for quite some time. :stick_out_tongue:
Now me, on the other hand, give me a bowl of spaghetti a day and nothing else and I'll be a happy camper...

Oh yes like you didn't have a hand in it. :stick_out_tongue:
Maybe some, but for a while back there there was so much of it that I had to step away from the forum...so I didn't have a hand in all of it... :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Maybe some, but for a while back there there was so much of it that I had to step away from the forum...so I didn't have a hand in all of it... :stick_out_tongue:
The point is is your not totally innocent and your hand was still in the cookie jar. :insatiable: :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
The point is is your not totally innocent and your hand was still in the cookie jar. :insatiable: :stick_out_tongue:
But I have been keeping my hand out for the most part...I've been more on the productive muffining scene lately, where we actually talk about a subject rather than random stuff...