The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yeah, that sometimes happens to me. That's mostly the reason why I unlike posts sometimes.
But the reason why I unliked your post was becuase I didn't have anything to add to the thread that you started, so I didn't want to just like a first post and not post anything. So I just unliked it.

*goes back to like it again*

Hubert

Reaction score
My biggest problem is that I'm clumsy with the mouse (or trackpad, in my case), to the point where I want to hit the reply button but end up hitting the like button instead. In fact, one time, someone made a post that I completely didn't agree with, and I accidentally liked it. Thank goodness for the unlike button!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yup. I find that a problem especially with touchscreens. (I hate using touchscreens for these kinds of stuff.

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah, I also don't care for touchscreens for forums and such. For much of my posting time, I post from an iPad, and I continue to press wrong buttons and register wrong things. :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
Though I still accidentally hit that once and almost reported a message by Sarge. :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Like I said before, I've hit report so many times when I meant to hit reply...

Nothing happens. A window asking why you are reporting pops up. It doesn't do anything until you hit submit

Hubert

Reaction score
Right, I know. It's just that knowing me, I would be half asleep on the forum and accidentally hit submit. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not REALLY weird, but I watched a new interview with Marty Krofft, and he said that he and Sid are currently working on a new preschool show that will be like their version of SST, and I'm thinking, "Didn't you already attempt that with Pryor's Place, with mediocre results?"