The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
On my school laptop, I tried accessing a site for my History homework about the Constitution and it claimed it was blocked for being "suspicious". What kind of reason is that?
I'd reference a joke about that, but I doubt any of you would understand, so I won't.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
"Oh, I am sooo embarraaaaaaassed!" I spelled the URL wrong, so that's why!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
A man lost a bet a few days ago that the New Orleans Saints would lose a football game, so he had to let his friends shoot his 60 inch TV.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
While at Walmart today, there was a girl in the middle of the aisle, looked like she about 13 or so, and she crying hysterically into her cellphone about being lost in the store.

Unless she had emotional issues, then okay, but at that age... yeah...

Nick22

Reaction score
While at Walmart today, there was a girl in the middle of the aisle, looked like she about 13 or so, and she crying hysterically into her cellphone about being lost in the store.

Unless she had emotional issues, then okay, but at that age... yeah...
LOL. i would PAY to see that!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
LOL. i would PAY to see that!
If you were with me that day, I'da charged you five bucks. :stick_out_tongue:

As for me today, there was an article in the paper today about a bank robbery in Memphis, now get this - the robber went to court, and his attorney's defense was that he had been drinking Yoohoo, and the high sugar content had spiked his sugar level, thus causing him to do something he didn't realize he had no, and which is why he had no memory of the events. Yoohoo.

So you know what? I'm going to drink some Nesquik, rob a bank, and claim temporary insanity because my sugar level had been spiked because I drank too much Nesquik.

APRena

Reaction score
I know there's thread just for bizzaro commercials, but I just saw one for Geico that involved a car crashing into a pipe-thing sticking out of a wall. The pipe has some kind of Russian/Romanian accent and taunts the car, "I CRUSH YOU! You mess with ze wrong pipe, car!" and so forth. Weird. Bring back the gecko! That made *some* sense.