The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Kiki

Reaction score
Went to a garage sale today, right? Had a good browse, y'know, then on one of the tables (which had stuff they were selling on it) I came across a 1 dollar coin. Assuming somebody who was either looking around or in charge had accidently left it there, I picked it up... it had a small red circle sticker on the other side which read 10 cents! yeah... I found that pretty weird. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPHwlWEdwt8

I haven't seen this movie before, but it looks like the Hogan's Heroes of animated features.

No wonder the Nostalgia Critic had that W T F look on his face when the Elvis sequence was used at the tail end of his Top 11 Villain Songs review... but then again, he has that W T F look on his face just about everytime he reviews something.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
A "Smart Car." And that's not all, either. It had a license plate that was from CANADA! And we're, like, one of the farthest states from there. :confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I see Ontario plates up here all the time. :excited:

I once saw a plate from... Korea. O.O

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I once saw a plate from... Korea. O.O
Interesting. One day, riding home from school, I saw two different cars both with Alaska plates. Also, if you just look around at a parking lot at Disney World, you can see quite a few international plates.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
As of now, I'm listening to a CD called "The Best of Elmo." Dang, I'm not even halfway through it yet, but this is too weird for words.

Kiki

Reaction score
As of now, I'm listening to a CD called "The Best of Elmo." Dang, I'm not even halfway through it yet, but this is too weird for words.
That CD rings a bell, I think I have it (or at least the "old" version)... is that the one where it's like a party?

Kiki

Reaction score
^ Don't worry, I think I've got another one in mind, something like "Elmo's Party Songs" or something. ^^;

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I went on deviantART today and everyone's avatars were changed to animated avatars of various "teams" (ala "Team Edward", "Team Bella", "Team Jacob", "Team Gaga", "Team Team", etc). Mine's been changed to "Team Jacob" apparently, lol.

Nice April Fool's gag.