1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Vic Romano, Aug 17, 2008.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Sid & Marty Krofft uploaded a D.C. Follies-esque video on YouTube today of Hillary Clinton wanting to make a sex tape so she'll be more popular, "Like Paris Hilton".

It makes me wonder just how long ago they did this thing, because for one thing, I don't believe Paris Hilton has been relevent to mainstream media for a few years now, and it appears to have been shot on video tape, in 4:3 full frame, both of which are "outdated".

It was also weird seeing something Krofft-related, and not hearing a laugh track on it. XP
  2. D'Snowth

I was at Walmart with my dad last night as he was exchanging a TV set, and I was looking at the bulletin board where they have all the safety recalls and stuff, and you what one of the items I saw on the board was? A machete. Really? I wonder what kind of safety hazzard a machete can present? Isn't that like recalling cigarette lighters because of a fire hazzard? :p
    newsmanfan and Vincent Liu like this.
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Maybe the blade easily came off the hilt or the blade broke easily, which would be a huge safety hazard. You don't want a very sharp blade flying at your face :p
  4. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------------
    "WARNING: blade may be sharp"

-----------------
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  5. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Item name: Candy
    Contents: Candy
  6. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Peanut butter (Allergen information: contains peanuts)
    Pinkflower7783 and AlittleMayhem like this.
  7. Vincent Liu

8. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

So I'm at the bank yesterday waiting at the drive thru ATM and the car in front of me one of the people gets out on the passengers side and walks up to the DRIVE THRU ATM instead of going to the one around the corner that you CAN WALK UP to! I can see her not wanting to give the person on the drivers side her card because you need a pin number to use it but if your gonna walk up to the ATM why not just use the one around the corner?? It just made no sense to me!!
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You know, this is the problem with the world: We complain that everyone is obese, yet then when someone gets out to get some exercise, we all scream at them... :p
  10. Pinkflower7783

I didn't scream at her I merely rolled my eyes. :p
  11. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

This little reddish thing I saw in the sky. It looked like a banner.
  12. Vincent Liu

A giant billboard that says "Don't get distracted while driving"
  13. D'Snowth

I just remembered, this was yesterday however, but I saw a hobo walking around wearing a rainbow wig.
  14. Vincent Liu

Someday we'll find it, the……never mind.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  15. Pinkflower7783

I think he may have already found it. :p
    Vincent Liu and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  16. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Ok, that made me laugh out loud! (I refuse to say LOL) :laugh:
  17. Pinkflower7783

You just did and this concludes this episode of "As The Muffin Turns"
  18. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

D'oh! Well.... I guess I refuse to say you know what. :smirk:
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  19. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member