The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok so, first, in the "student center" at my school, which is essentially a food court under a conference area, has a game area that I never noticed before with a sign saying they are "kinect-ed." After that, I noticed that, instead of some crummy news channel like always, one of the GIANT tvs was showing South Park.

Second, there appears to be a trend in my dorm with people decorating the white-board on their door with pokemon. Maybe I should draw one XD

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I was trying to decide which thread to put this in, this one or the what made you laugh one.
I set a cookie on fire in the microwave because it had a little bit of the butter wrapper still in it (which was made of foil) It wasn't enough to cause any problems but the cookie was smoking after 20 seconds.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just don't get it... after all thee rain that Irene dumped and flooding that resulted afterwards, how is it that North Carolina, and these other states are STILL under a "severe drought"?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
I just don't get it... after all thee rain that Irene dumped and flooding that resulted afterwards, how is it that North Carolina, and these other states are STILL under a "severe drought"?
One good day of pouring rain doesn't make up for a whole summer, Snowth...
-----------------------------------------

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Apparently there's been a constant drought for a few years :/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One good day of pouring rain doesn't make up for a whole summer, Snowth...
-----------------------------------------
I wasn't expecting it to make up for the whole summer, but I did figure it would at least help the situation with a little significance.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I never saw so many women with extremely hairy arms today. O.O

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------------
:news: Here is a Muppet News Flash!!

A lone Snowth was spotted at the annual Gathering of the Lady Bigfoot Liberation Front's end-of-summer picnic in the Appalachians. The Snowth was suspected by the lady bigfeet of trying to compete as a ringer in the hotly-competitive Hairiest Arm Contest held every year. Although the judges ruled that Snowths are near enough relations to Bigfeet to qualify, the Snowth was still forcibly ejected from the competition -- and the mountaintop -- when last year's contest winner, Ms Ungah Browah le Foop, noticed the Snowth in question was apparently male.

When this reporter interviewed the Snowth following his painful landing at the foot of Chimney Rock, the Snowth protested only, "Doo DOO do do doo!"

Ahem. Stay tuned for more Bigfoot news. Lewis Kazagger presents a special sports report later tonight: "Mountain Foot Stomps: the Legacy of Little-Glimpsed Monster Sports in Appalachia!" This is your Newsman, for Muppet Central.

:news:...Hey...nothing bad happened! Wow! Hey, Gina! Did you see that? I talked about bigfeet and nothing --
*giant hairy foot stomps on Newsie as an enormous Bigfoot wanders through the shot*

...aagh...strike that.....

-------------------