The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was reading that apparently the movie Good Burger is actually based on a true story... now I'm trying to figure out what in the name of Sam Hill happened in real life that inspired the movie? The competition from an egocentric maniac? A burger joint using illegal chemicals to enlarge their burgers? A burger joint having a staff composed entirely of misfits and Abe Vigoda? Or something else?

Lola p

Reaction score
Yeah, but for me, getting slimed was actually a GOOD thing, so with my insane troll logic, it would be the equivilant of showering them with muffins.

Now, if it were something like when someone dumped flour on Kim Kardashian awhile back, that'd be a different story... I :laugh:ed so much at that.
a shower of muffins?
WHERE CAN I GET ONE?!?!?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just found out one of the creators of Walker, Texas Ranger was also one of the co-creators of Hogan's Heroes... wow, you talk about two completely different shows from two far between decades, one being a ridiculously fluffy and silly sitcom from the 60s, the other being an drama/action series from the 90s.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Two things actually...

1. When I was at the chiropractor today, there was this little old lady there too, she had to be in her 70s or 80s, walking around in a relatively low-cut top, and this big red heart tattoo over her left... um... bazoom... :eek:

2. Later I was at the bank, and there was this guy swatting at something with a wooden back scratcher, and the way another girl was carrying on about "hopping around" and "big", I was assuming it was a katydid or something, but then it turned out it was a mouse. He must have hit that sucker hard, because he carried it out the door in the spoon of the back scratcher and it was dead.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've seen some pretty annoying and senseless hacks of Super Mario Bros. before, but this may be the most stupid and most nonsensical one I've seen yet:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You are a bit late to the party. I was talking about that movie last week. It looks horrible.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
History is about to change: apparently, they're renaming Big Ben to Elizabeth Tower.

You know something? I find that really inspiring... I'd RULLY love for them to change the name of the Sunsphere to something like Scarbrough Sphere. :halo: