The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh gee, sorry Casey. ><

But yeah Pinky, I'm with you, I hate bugs too... I really don't know what purpose they serve on this planet, other than to annoy us. Yeah, I know bees are good for pollination and such, but other than that, what exactly do they contribute to the planet? They destroy crops, among other things, then the spiders have to come in and eat them all...
Dragonfly's scare the daylights out of me as well. You know what really creeps me out? If it's been raining for a few days so it brings out the worms and you see them all along the sidewalk or drive way omg I just totally spaz out! Talk about a horror movie! :eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dragonfly's scare the daylights out of me as well. You know what really creeps me out? If it's been raining for a few days so it brings out the worms and you see them all along the sidewalk or drive way omg I just totally spaz out! Talk about a horror movie! :eek:
We've had a LOT of dragonflies around here this summer... so yeah, you'd probably wouldn't do well running errands during the day around here this year.

But worms on the other hand, I have NO problems with worms whatsoever... in fact, even when I was a kid, I liked looking for worms after it would rain, or just dig in a mud puddle for them (of course, it could be a boy thing).

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I hate it more so when I'd be in the pool and all these bugs some swooping down to get a drink but I feel like their out to get me or something. I swear I check my head every 5 mins just to make sure nothing has landed. ><

Hubert

Reaction score
How many more days till Cheap Plastic Frog Day?

And who invents these "holidays" anyway? :confused:
I actually like obscure holidays...they at least give a conversation topic...

Though I do want to know how people invent these random holidays...and the holiday I want to see most: National Break Out into Song Day.