1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Vic Romano, Aug 17, 2008.

1. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Dave Goelz's son looks exactly like his dad when he was younger...

[​IMG]

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

3. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Saw a wiki on.... McDonald's.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

4. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

As I've said before, there's a Wiki for everything.

5. D'Snowth

But is there a wiki for wikis?

Froggy Fool likes this.
  6. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

Well, Scratchpad started out as a site to help you get used to the Wikia format so you could start your own Wikis, but then for whatever reason it was taken over by those crazy crossover parodies, so now it's pretty much Idea Wiki Lite.

7. LittleJerry92

I just found it odd.... Out of all things... McDonald's.

8. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

An actual video of @Pig's Laundry squealing... I'm not joking, this is actually him... Ask him yourself.

9. LittleJerry92

Oh god, that's practically music to my ears.

gavry3 likes this.
  10. D'Snowth

It sounds like Elmo is being . . . physically attacked in a way no one should be. . . .

:skeptical:

Froggy Fool, gavry3 and ConsummateVs like this.
  11. LittleJerry92

I'm guessing Pig's has an iphone from looking at his video.

12. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

IT'S SAMSUNG BOYEEEEE!!!!

Hey, listen up, if this video gets 50 views i'll make another, very special video. We're more than halfway there!

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  13. LittleJerry92

Samsung doesn't beat Blackberry though. :eek:

14. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Hey, I...can't argue with that.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  15. D'Snowth

So I get a PM from someone who doesn't even have a public profile on Facebook, telling me he happens to be a personal friend of "Mr. Whitemire," and that he can get me into the Fanboy Expo to meet him and get his autograph for no charge if I'm interested.

Oh yeah, that certainly sounds legit.

16. LittleJerry92

:skeptical:

That's..... pretty creepy.

17. D'Snowth

Uh. . . . Hmmm. . . .

18. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Ah yes, the Organwise Guys. How I remember them from 5th grade health class. Yay. :rolleyes:

I mean, the puppets aesthetically look pretty professional, and the puppetry's fine... but the writing leaves a lot to be desired.

19. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

This YouTuber claims that she has seen Candle Cove.......like for realz. Normally, I dismiss these type of comments as people lying but holy crap this girl's convincing! I've done my research about this "show" over time and found zero evidence that it ever existed. Additionally, according to the story Candle Cove was a local access show exclusive to Ohio. We leave near Cincinnati and I've asked many friends/family members if they had seen or even heard of this "show". They always say they don't what the heck I'm talking about. So naturally, I don't believe it ever existed. But the way she discusses this show as if it actually existed is really weird because I can almost guarantee that it's just a made up Internet legend.

On an unrelated note, Reitanna Seishin (I hope I spelled her name right) has quite a few other really good videos on her channel and I'm planning on subscribing to her soon.

20. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Sounds like @JimAndFrank faking an American accent at the beginning