The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
My family always has a St. Patricks Day party. Next year I dedicate it to you. :stick_out_tongue:

jgidley

Reaction score
After looking through BugGuide.net, I found the bug that was in my kitchen this morning...

Only, it didn't have those two long stingers or whatever sticking out of it's but, it had a lot more legs than that, and it was fuzzier. Anyway, they say it's a House Centipede.
HOLY shikeys!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My dad was watching a golf game on TV today, and it had a surprisingly loud audience, for a golf game... in fact, at one point, the ball ended up a few inches away from the hole, and the crowd watching was like, "WWWWWWHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOAAAA!!!"

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Golf is the most boring sport I know, right up there with tennis. "OMG THE BALL WENT IN THE HOLE!!!"

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
My family calls it "watching paint dry." Yet both my grandfather and my husband's grandparents follow it almost religiously.

Tennis, however, I do not find boring. But if it's not one of my favorite players, I could care less. I can't just watch Wimbledon all day.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
My uncle is a golf junkie I'm just like unless I wanna take a nap I cannot watch this all day.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually, here's another one today..

So, I remember earlier in the year, one of the worst-looking movies this year was 1000 Words... I mean really, it just SCREAMED bottom of the Hollywood barrel, but I guess it must have been even worse than any of us could imagine, because it's ALREADY on HBO... I don't even remember it being released on DVD, and it seems like it was just in theaters not too long ago.

*Sigh* Remember the good old days when it took like a year for movies to be released on VHS or DVD, then an extra several months before movie channels on cable began to play them?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Some lady in front of me in the grocery store paid with debit and asked for cash back so she gets her cash only to get back in line to ask the cashier for five ones. :confused: And no this wasn't the lady who asked me to buy her sugar. :stick_out_tongue:

Vincent L

Reaction score
Some lady in front of me in the grocery store paid with debit and asked for cash back so she gets her cash only to get back in line to ask the cashier for five ones. :confused: And no this wasn't the lady who asked me to buy her sugar. :stick_out_tongue:
Wouldn't be surprised if it is :stick_out_tongue: