the IMAX Muppet Movie

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Would it been nice when (IF) Disney gets the Muppets that Disney has the "Muppet movie" in the IMAX

what do u think?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Eeeek! Now you have got me all excited over giant Muppets! I would so chain myself to a seat!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
A really big Sweetums?! Well, bigger then he already is!! Sounds very cool to me.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Would it been nice when (IF) Disney gets the Muppets that Disney has the "Muppet movie" in the IMAX<<<

Well Disney doesnt need to fit in the equasion for this to happen, it just akes a visionary or two up at JHC to want this to happen. I for one have always wanted a Muppet Imax film, being as its thousands of miles for me to see MV3D.

Thats why I wish people like us were out at JHC. I myself have some really envelope pushing ideas for a Muppet film and tv show. Sadly though, it looks like Kermits Swamp years and other tripe is the order of the day.

But yes, a Muppet IMAX film would be a dream come true!

And just so I dont sound like Im a true Diznay hate-ah':

*Fantasia 2000 is th ebest darn Imax ever, and one of Disney's best animated films ever.

*Tarzan and Emperor's new Groove were the best animated features since Aladdin and Lion King.(between 95 and 98 they stumbled big time)

*Muppets @WDW is one of the top 3 best Muppet specials ever.

radionate

Reaction score
Does no one out there like Pocohontas or Hunchback. They are two of my favorites. So mushy and stuff. I aways tear up at the end. Guess I'm just too much of a romantic.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I liked P and H okay, but they're not favorites of mine. I'm so intimate with the older ones, some of the newer ones aren't very much to me (i.e., "Hercules). LOVED "Fantasia 2000", though! :big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Speaking of the giant Animal head. How did they do that? Was it a giant head or just f/x?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
It's a Muppet movie, therefore everything is real. Hence, that actually happened to Animal.