1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Jim Henson Hour: Monster Maker

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Super Scooter, Jun 20, 2003.

1. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Does anyone have a description of Monster Maker they could post? I'd like to know exactly what happens, if it's possible. I'm not worried about spoilers and stuff.

I'd appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Thank you in advance!
  2. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Monster Maker

Monster Maker appeared during The Jim Henson Hour show.Here is a synopsis:

A young boy wants to work with a famous but eccentric creature/fx(special effects)man, but gets more than he bargained when one of the creatures, The Ultra-Gorgon(giant animatronic puppet), takes him under his wing. Literally.He is forced to confront the creations in his own imagination.Aired in 1989.Appr. 45 min. long.

The Cast:
    Kieran O'Brien .... Matt Banting
    Harry Dean Stanton .... Chancey Bellow
    George Costigan .... Father
    Amanda Dickinson .... Mother
    Alison Steadman .... Perriwinkle
    Grant Bardsley .... Ben
    Bill Moody .... Reg
    Matthew Scurfield .... Vaughn
    Jonathan Coy .... Teacher
    Michael Gambon .... Ultragorgon (voice)

Hope this helps a little. :o
  3. I thought you had Monster Maker.
  4. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I do now. This is an old thread.

Philo and Gunge, you're probably gonna get some comments about that avatar. It's just... kinda weird to see it.