1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Jim Henson Hour on DVD

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by crazed gonzo fa, Oct 27, 2006.

1. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Does any one know where I can find the complete collection of the JHH on DVD?
  2. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

Perhaps KermiClowns and MuppetDanny has the complete collection of JHH on DVD for trade.
  3. KermiClown

KermiClown Member

4. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

5. corlanfer

corlanfer New Member

Still have it ...?

Hello,

Does anyone know where I may purchase/locate a copy of the JHH on DVD?

:)
  6. David French

David French Member

The Jim Henson Hour has not been commercially released on DVD, so the only way you are going to get it is if you contact one of the many Muppet traders on these boards.
  7. Starchild89W

Starchild89W New Member

Interested in Buying JHH

Hey there, I was wondering if one might Still be able to find a copy of The Jim Henson Hour on DVD :flirt:. And if so, how much would it run me?
    I see that you have been able to locate the series in the past, but as of current, are there still copies left?
    Thanks a Bunch!
    :wisdom:
  8. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Every episode was uploaded on YouTube a few years ago, but the user who uploaded them got his account suspended. But he did get a new account and is slowly reuploading the episodes (though Dog City and Song of the Cloud Forrest won't be reuploaded).
  9. David French

David French Member

The series has not been commercially released on DVD. If you want copies, you need to get in touch with one of the tape traders on the forum.
  10. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member