The Jim Henson Hour

Sidebottom

Reaction score
Hey everybodeeeee!

I'm looking for (North American style) videos of The Jim Henson Hour. The only episode I have is "Secrets of the Muppets", and I'm dying to see the others!

In return, I have almost every episode of Fraggle Rock, and I'd be happy to trade any of them for JHH episodes.

Thanks a lot!

-Sidebottom

:concern: "Armwires! Armwires? That's ridiculous! Do you see any armwi-- Uh, never mind..."

sadie77

Reaction score
I have at least 6 episodes of the Jim Henson hour (north American style). I am in the process of having them transferred from VHS to VCD. I would be willing to trade with you if you haven't done so already with someone else. Let me know.

Sadie :smile:

jediX

Reaction score
I have the entire series and should be getting the pilot soon. When I get my new laptop within the next couple weeks or so I will begin my archival of my various Muppet stuff, so If you have any episodes of JHH in SP mode they would be greatly appreciated (most of mine are losing their sound after years and years of playback). I may be able to fix the sound, who knows....I've been very successful at fixing it on mp3 transfers I've done from some tapes...

But if crystal-clear sound isn't that important to you, I have the entire series....