The Jim Lewis Interview

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ok everyone i have been very busy in the last few days, doing somthing for all you Muppet fans. I have been talking through e - mails to Muppet writer Jim Lewis, who has been posting a little on here. We started talking becsse he wants to start a "ask Jim" thread but didnt know how to go about doing all of it. So i asked him if he wanted some help with it, and he gladly said yes. I wanted it to be like the Terry Angus thread and have an interview of jim so he would not really have to repeat himself with a whole lot of qustions.I have finished the interview and sent it to him. He will send it back soon with the answer so be on the look out.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
oh i almost forgot if you want to see the qustions that i sent him just give me your e mail and ill send you a sample of them. im not going to send the whole thing cause i want it to be a suprise.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Good for you for taking the initiative! Can't wait to see it. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ok well im not going to send anyone an e mial ill just say i did ask him about the contervesial Scooter dancing in a cage in AVMMX

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sounds interesting. I'll be excited to see an interview with Jim Lewis, as he is one of my heroes, however I'm not so sure that we need to address him on specific so-called 'controversial' issues.

I, for one, would rather hear him answer questions about the people he's met, the ideas he's had, his writing inspirations, etc than make him feel we are lambasting him with issues. I'm sure you wouldn't be meaning it that way, but you need to be sure that the interview doesn't come across negatively.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
iQ. The scene where Scooter is dancing in the cage has caused quite a bit of buzz on the fan web sites about it being too much. When writing and filming that scene, did anyone think it was too much?

This is how i worded and sent the qustion and from how he sounded the last time he worte me he was really happy with all qustions

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey Dwayne, sorry for thinking it would be a problem. You worded it perfectly. You know me, I'm just over-protective. :stick_out_tongue:!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
well thanks Beau, that means a lot i really worked hard to make sure the qustions where all good. I myself cant wait to see the answers, im very exited.