1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Jim Lewis Interview

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by dwayne1115, Jan 27, 2007.

1. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

Haha that's EXACTLY what I've been doing for, like, a week. I just couldn't think of a way to ask if it was going to be up anytime soon without sounding ungrateful or impatient--which I'm really not!!! Just excited! :excited: :excited:
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

EDIT to post above: Sidenote, I am neither ungrateful or impatiant. *shifty eyes*
  3. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

well i have talked to phill and he said everything was fine but we are having problems with pics there really arent that many of Jim. I asked him for some and he only had the one on Muppet WAikie.
  4. Beauregard

Ahhh! Oh, hmm...difficult. I suppose Phill could include pictures related to the questions, maybe? Such as "Before You Leap" and Scooter cage-dancing? (Ok...not the dancing...)
  5. dwayne1115

dint think about that beau also some screen shots from KSY and some other things he worked on that im not going to mention.
  6. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

Beau, I hope you don't think I was insinuating that you were being!!! I wasn't, I swear!!!!
  7. Beauregard

Hehe! No! I wasn't thinking that for a moment. I was just making a joke...this is why the main Protagonist in one of my novels is called "The Joke Killer." :p
  8. dwayne1115

ok i have looked and looked and cant find did jim help write muppet party cruise.
  9. Beauregard

Cheese Twiddle?
  10. dwayne1115

lol what are you talking about here have some dip
  11. Beauregard

I was just...you know, making conversation...about...twiddley cheese sticks...
  12. dwayne1115

ohh well im not hungery but thanks
  13. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Cheese twiddle? Where? I'd love one.
  14. Beauregard

*hands Prawnie a cheese twiddle*

And for you, Dwayne, since you arn't hungry...a fat-free cheese twiddle.
  15. theprawncracker

*munches on cheese twiddle* So, uh, yeah... Why are we here again? Some guy named Him Slewus?
  16. Beauregard

*hands Prawnie a napkin* Don't say Jim Lewis with a mouthful of twiddle. But, yes, we are passing time and awaiting the imminent arrival of an interview with the chap.
  17. theprawncracker

Ahhh... I see. What sort of chap is he? Is he a stick of chap? *eats another cheese twiddle*
  18. Beauregard

He's a writer sort of chap, actually. *takes a sip of tea* He writes for...those fluffy multi-coloured things that sing, what are they again?
  19. theprawncracker

Oh! The singing cotton balls that have fallen into easter egg dye! I see! Right. What a nice man...
  20. Beauregard

...the...no, not those multicoloured singing fluffy things...the other multidimentional fluffing silly things...