The Jim Lewis Interview

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yeai didnt think about that,i will do that i tryed to boost intesrt among some of the sinior members by asking if any of them had any ideas for the interview, but i really dont think some people are taking it seriously.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ok i sent the interview to Greg the guy who is our muppet news guru, and he said he would get the ball really rolling for us. i really think everyone will love this interview and if you don't know much about Jim it will really open your eyes about how much he has helped the muppets.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Expect this to be up this upcoming weekend...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Whoo-hoo!

That's why they call him the Chap-man! Cuz... he's a man... and... he... chaps.... hmmm... umm...

Hurray!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
thanks Phill, I worked really hard on this and forme the way it looked so did Jim. When it gets posted then i will start the ask Jim thread.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Expect this to be up this upcoming weekend...
Whooo! I'm truely excited and bouncing around on my seat in anticipation! Either that or I'm busting, and should be right back, excuse me.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thanks Foizze i really hope everyone likes it, and i hope that if this is a big succsess that i get to do more interviews of other muppet people. oh BTM thanks Greg for helpin out as well without your help i would have not had no which way to go. also minor muppets really should be thanked because without him this would have not got started.