The Jim Lewis Interview

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*still watches MC forum and front page like a hawk about twelve times a day for this interview* *any news?*
Haha that's EXACTLY what I've been doing for, like, a week. I just couldn't think of a way to ask if it was going to be up anytime soon without sounding ungrateful or impatient--which I'm really not!!! Just excited! :excited: :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
EDIT to post above: Sidenote, I am neither ungrateful or impatiant. *shifty eyes*

dwayne1115

Reaction score
well i have talked to phill and he said everything was fine but we are having problems with pics there really arent that many of Jim. I asked him for some and he only had the one on Muppet WAikie.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahhh! Oh, hmm...difficult. I suppose Phill could include pictures related to the questions, maybe? Such as "Before You Leap" and Scooter cage-dancing? (Ok...not the dancing...)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
dint think about that beau also some screen shots from KSY and some other things he worked on that im not going to mention.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
EDIT to post above: Sidenote, I am neither ungrateful or impatiant. *shifty eyes*
Beau, I hope you don't think I was insinuating that you were being!!! I wasn't, I swear!!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
SarahOnBway said:
Beau, I hope you don't think I was insinuating that you were being!!! I wasn't, I swear!!!!
Hehe! No! I wasn't thinking that for a moment. I was just making a joke...this is why the main Protagonist in one of my novels is called "The Joke Killer." :stick_out_tongue:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ok i have looked and looked and cant find did jim help write muppet party cruise.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
lol what are you talking about here have some dip