The Joe Raposo Songbook

BEAR

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just bought the Joe Raposo Songbook and it is really pretty cool. It has a bunch of his classic Sesame Street tunes as well as songs he wrote for other projects. One of the songs in the book is one called "The Happiest Street in the World". I have never heard this song before. Is it from Sesame Street? It seems like it might be. It has sort of a light disco beat to it. If anyone can give me any info on this song, i would really appreciate it! Thanks.:smile:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
don't ever recall hearing it on the show but have heard on MC radio. pretty sure it was off the SS fever album.

BEAR

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
don't ever recall hearing it on the show but have heard on MC radio. pretty sure it was off the SS fever album.

Is it a good song? Do you know where I can get a copy of a recording?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
sorry. I'm ignorant about such stuff. I'm sure if you type up ebay.com and type of SS you might find something. sometimes you will find such stuff there.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I've never heard of this and whewn I looked on ebay I got two different books. One from 1990 and one from 2000. Also is Joe Raposo deceased?

BEAR

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
I've never heard of this and whewn I looked on ebay I got two different books. One from 1990 and one from 2000. Also is Joe Raposo deceased?

yes, he is.