1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 18th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Christmas Shopping
    Support Muppet Central and get great deals for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

4. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The Kermit Scrunch Face Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Froggy Fool, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Hey! Are you a fan of the infamous Kermit Scrunch Face? Well this is the thread for you! Let's talk about some of the best examples of the Kermit Scrunch and discuss the Kermit Scrunch in general! :excited: :):)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Well-Known Member

3. Froggy Fool

Bravo, my friend, Bravo!

Anyway, I feel like Kermit nowadays (at least with Steve Whitmire; I haven't seen Matt make Kermit's scrunch face as of yet) makes his scrunch face a lot more often, it used to be that Jim made it every once in a while. I especially noticed this on the ABC Muppet Show. :smirk:

4. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

5. Froggy Fool

6. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Just because you mentioned you hadn't seen it yet, here is Matt's scrunch face. It is very similar to the classic Constantine mouth arc.
    [​IMG]

7. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

8. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Kermit's ability to scrunch his face is one of the reasons I try my best to give puppets flexible mouths, but the results are never satisfying . . . but then again, it helps that Kermit pretty much has no foam in his head. Still, early AMs were able to scrunch their faces as well - particularly the green and purple ones.

9. LittleJerry92

Ever find it interesting when Kermit happens to be next to a green Anything Muppet?

10. Pig's Laundry

No.

11. LittleJerry92

O RLY?

12. Pig's Laundry

Yes.

13. LittleJerry92

Well.... guess we can't ALL appreciate seeing two characters of the same color next to them, can we? :coy:

14. Pig's Laundry

Color doesn't matter, it's about what's underneath!

15. LittleJerry92

Oh, for sure. I just found it interesting whenever Kermit is near a Green AM because let's be honest, Green AM's can be mistaken for Kermit from a far distance.

16. Pig's Laundry

True, and they have used green AMs as frogs sometimes.

17. Froggy Fool

18. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Does Constantine count?

19. Froggy Fool

Sure, why not. :)

20. LittleJerry92

@Froggy Fool

I don't suppose you ever notice when Kermit is near a Green AM, do you?