1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Kev and Muley Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Fozzie Bear, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I didn't want to start a whole other thread about Muley and my videos, so if you go to this post, you can see the new New Year's greetin':
    http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showpost.php?p=483517&postcount=39

-------------------------------

(Original Christmas Holiday greeting from 12/19/2006)

Hi, folks!

I didn't give myself any time to make Christmas cards or do anything super special, so I made this instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxHJphLqxl0

Hope you like it (and, yes, you finally get to see Muley)!

Happy Holidaze,
    Kev and the Mule
  2. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Hehehehehehe! I love Muley.

hmmm. Wonder why Kev's the one wearing the Santa hat? ;)
  3. Fozzie Bear

Didn't want the glare to blind folks. hee hee
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Hey Kev, looks like I'm the very first to comment (on YouTube) AND favorite on your video! That was great and funny, and hey we get a change to see and hear what Muley (AND you) sound like!

Way to go!
  5. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

LOVED it Kev!:D
    Merry cool Yule to you & Muley!
  6. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Hey! That was awesome! Thanks for sharing it Kevin!
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Thanks for sharing that and tell Muley he has a lovely singing voice and please for all of us here....remind yourself to put your pants on before singing anymore. JK LOL
  8. Fozzie Bear

Thanks, ya'll. I have to say that (for the process to get Muley on the same film with me) his voice isn't as clear as it should be. Maybe one day we'll get Muley on there in all his (vocal) glory...

and I'll remember the britches next time.
  9. Skye

Skye Active Member

Very cute, Kev! :D Thanks for sharing it!!
  10. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

HA! I didn't watch the whole thing before... forgot to put his pants on... hehe!

"Ya know, this guy was really up on writing lyrics, huh?"
  11. Luke

Luke Active Member

I LOVE it, great to see Muley live, and so funny. You're quite a character too Kev! Very glad you didn't stand up tho, lol! And yeah, keep it up, we need to see more of the Mule on Youtube!

Merry christmas to you too!!!
  12. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

More Mule! More Mule! More Mule!

MuleTube.com.
  13. Luke

Luke Active Member

Oh yes, capital idea. I wanna see the Mule do an audience type thing where people send in questions as MP3's or something, and then Kevin can get a rubber chicken and do Billy and his psychic crystal banana thingy. Can Kevin tapdance, spin plates or juggle i wonder? I think the public would like to know.

By the way Scoot, did you ever get that sticky? :eek:
  14. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Nope. never did. *sigh*

I guess it wasn't with the Mule and his Muletide spirit.
  15. Luke

Luke Active Member

Jeez, you'd think it costs em to hand out stickys around here, AND after you contributed all those cool ideas for the Fraggle movie. I'd strike if i was you!

:eek:
  16. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Who the heck posted a comment on YouTube saying Kev had a "nice ***"?!:eek:
  17. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

What? You don't like Kevin's mule? He does have a nice *** (said in the most donkey-mulish of terms, too).

Just in case, though, I'm self-censoring that one. ;)

I'd strike if I was me, too! But I am me, so striking seems hardly an option. (I don't get it either)
  18. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yeah i think we can all safely say we want to see more *** here at Muppet Central, Muley i mean of course.

Although i did just look at the new thread list and thought is said "Nude Kermit and Piggy Porcelain Dolls".
  19. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

well... I guess... some people... would find that attractive.
  20. Fozzie Bear

SuperScoots, what sticky? Did you PM me? I don't read all the threads, PM me about it. And, if it's not in regards to a thread: Go wash!!

Glad everybody likes the little video. I'll get Muley to sit still one day and do more. I actually bought Muleythemule.com, but I have NO html/website clues, although i did design the website already. If I get enough money, or find someone willing to do it for free, the website will go up with Muley's Comix and such as this video.

One thing I'd love to have Muley do is video chats once a month when we get Muleythemule.com up and running. Folks can watch him while he's typing and replying.