The Life of Constantine

Muppetjente

Reaction score
The life of Constantine

This is a story about Constantine life and how he grow in a big and a well behaved family. But when his mother dies and his father runs away,things doesn't go so well. The aligators helps them to raise them up. But after awhile Constantine runs away too. And it will also be about how Constantine joined The Muppets later in the story.

Chapter one

Deep in the Everglades swamp there lived two frogs. Mary the pregnant frog was going to give birth soon. She sat on a stump and staring into the water. "Mary? Where are you?" A voice asked. "I'm over here, Ben" Mary said. Ben her husband walked over to her and smiled. "Are you alright?" Ben asked and kissed her forehead. "Yeah, I think they're coming soon" Mary said and looked down on her belly and rubbed it "Oh I can't wait to tell my brother back in Louisiana. He and his wife just gave birth you know" Ben told her. "Yeah, I know" Mary said. "But be carefull that the aligators don't eat the eggs" Ben said and looked around. "I will" Mary said and smiled.

Ten minutes the birth was about to start. "Ben, i think the birth is about to start" Mary said and looked over to Ben. "It is? I can't belive it" Ben said and startet to run frustated around. "Calm down, please" Mary said. After awhile the eggs were coming out of her. "It's never going to stop" Ben said and looked at the egg birth. Mary was sitting there in pain. "IT HURTS" She screamed. "Calm down, It's going to be over soon. I think" Ben said and stroked her back. "UGH I HATE YOU" Mary screamed again. "I love you too" He teased with her.
"Ohh look at the eggs I think it's about thousand of them" Ben told her. "I will look when i'm done" Mary said.

Two hours later the birth was done and they were counting the eggs now. "So it's about 1500 eggs" Ben told her. "Good" Mary said. "Do you have any favourite names?" Ben asked "I would like to call on of them Kermit" Mary said "No, remember my brother named one of his sons that" Ben said "Oh yeah, I forgot" Mary said "Well I like Annie, Constantine and Mikey" "Good names. I can't wait to name them when they're hatch" Ben said. "Yeah me too" Mary said and lay her head on his shoulder.
"I see you have given birth" A voice said. Both of them turned around and saw a aligator. "Oh Susan it's just you" Ben said irritated. Susan the aligator came closer and looked at the eggs "How many eggs is it?" Susan asked. "1500 eggs" Mary told her. "Susan what are you doing here?" Ben asked. "I wanted to see the eggs" Susan said. "Please don't eat them" Mary said "Eat them? I'm not going to eat them. I'm here to help you guys" Susan told them. Ben and Mary looked at eachother and looked back at Susan. "Help us? Why?" Ben askes. "You live in swamp with full of aligators that can come and eat your eggs" Susan said. "What's the catch?" Ben asked. "Nothing. You can trust me. I can help you to keep the other aligators away from you" Susan said. "Fine you can help, but promise to not eat the eggs" Ben said. "I promise" Susan said.

End of chapter one.

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter two

It was night in Everglades and Mary was still awake. She couldn't sleep she was worried about the eggs, and she didn't actually trust Susan the aligator. "Mary why are you up?" Ben asked and walked over to her. "I'm worried about the eggs, and I don't trust that aligator" Mary said. "But she said that we can trust her." Ben said. "Well I don't" Mary said "Don't you remember what happened to your sister egg when she lived here?" "Yes, they got eaten by the aligators" Ben said sadly. "And she moved away from here. Why couldn't we just stay in Louisiana?" Mary asked "It was too crowded there" Ben said. "That's right I forgot" Mary said and looked over to the eggs.

"Are you guys still awake?" A voice said. They turned around and saw Susan. "Yes, I couldn't sleep" Mary said. "You don't trust me do you?" Susan asked. "No" Mary said and looked away. "Listen i'm not like the other aligators around here. And I understand that you don't trust me." Susan said "I'm sorry" Mary said. "I can go if you want to" Susan said. "No don't go. We need you here to watch over the eggs for us" Ben said. "What are you doing?" Mary asked and looked over at Ben. "I trust her" Ben told her. Mary looked over to Susan and back to Ben again and sighed. "Fine you win" Mary said. "Oh thank you. I promise I will take good care of them" Susan said. "But if one of the eggs are gone tomorrow you are out of here" Mary told her and walked away. "Well thanks for staying" Ben smiled and walked after Mary. Susan walked over to the eggs and watched them.

End of chapter two