The Little Mermaid TV Series

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Did anyone ever like this program, if anyone doesn't remember what it's about, it's about Ariel, Flounder, & Sebastian as they go on adventures in the sea, as it involves the adventures of Ariel before she became a human, and IT'S MUCH BETTER THAN THE PREQUEL MOVIE, I seriously have BIG problems with THAT movie, seriously that WOULD'VE been A GOOD CHANCE to focus on THE TV SERIES with a NEW FILM, but what do they do, make THEIR OWN PREQUEL FILM, like they pretend LIKE IT NEVER EXISTED, come on Disney, sure it wasn't Television series in your Portfolio, but it was still good none the less, ah well, for those that remember it, comment below.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I have four episodes. The Evil Manta, Charmed, The Great Sebastian, and Stormy the Wild Seahorse. The Evil Manta is probably my favorite for Tim Curry, and the song IN Harmony.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
I love the episode, The Evil Manta too, it's one of my favorites, other than the episodes, Whale of a Tale, & Scuttle.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I haven't seen the Scuttle episode, but I'd like to...Scuttle is one of my favorite characters...that very brief cameo in Ariel's Beginning wasn't nearly enough for me.