1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Looper joke after Mr. Hooper's death

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by AmazingMumford, Mar 3, 2005.

1. AmazingMumford

AmazingMumford New Member

You know something Iv'e noticed? Even after Mr. Hooper died there was still a few times when Big Bird said the word "Looper's Store" Like in 1991 when they redid the store and had its grand opening Big Bird was telling Bob something like "Looper's Store is having its grand Opening" and in 1994 or so when Elmo was pretending to be a baby, and Big Bird say "I'll just go to Mr Looper's store and get him a bag of chiops" an

Any other times?
  2. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

In the movie "Follow that Bird" when Big Bird is locked in the cage and the two kids come to see him after he sings "I'm a Bluebird" he tells them he's in big trouble and could they please call Looper's Store on Sesame Street and tell them where he is. I listened to it twice and I'm pretty sure he said Looper.
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Well there for a while Snuffy had a thing w/ Mr Handford. He would call him Landford and Big Bird would correct him. Its pretty funny that Snuffy would start it. I don't know how long that went on for. But I thought that was pretty cool.
  4. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

And I remember during the hurricane episode Big Bird mentions his picture of "Mr. Looper."
  5. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

He also called him "Mr. Handfoot". :D