The Magnificent Marvellous Mischeivous Me

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Naterino: Actually, it was a conversation about the Haunted House that made me do it!!

I will be there Wednesday Night. Be sure to tell them to let me know when you get there so I can come out at break time and say 'Hi.' Tell them that you're Nate the Weekend Guy at The Buzz. Anyways, I'll bring Muley out to say Hi to ya--as well as Jester the Clown, part of my puppet cast who's starring in the haunt this year. He's only about 3 feet tall, though.

Luke

Reaction score
So Kev, is Muley going in costume too this year ? You guys over there are so lucky doing fun things - this Halloween the most excitement at my house will be a gas safety check. I may pretend to light a naked flame or something to freak the inspector out - oh and the girlfriend is having her hair cut ... so at least one of us will be looking scary !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Keep an eye out at the photo gallery at www.hauntedweb.com (same thing as www.nightmarez.org) and you'll see MuleySuit as Count DracMula!! :smile: He did 3 appearances this year.

I regret when folks don't get to do all this stuff. You'd have a blast working in the Nightmarez! haunted attraction. It's so theraputic to spook the poop outta somebody!!