The Making of the OK Go Music Video

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I sure hope this works! I got a really cool invite from Disney in my email. I tried to copy and paste the ENTIRE thing, but I kept getting an error message. I chopped the email into two segments and posted them separately. If the link doesn't work, try the one BELOW. If this is already someone else on MC, mea culpa, mea culpa. (Boy--would THAT be a great name for a muppet....)

http://disney.go.com/muppets/?cmp=wdr_mup_fs_green_EMC_110824_WatchVid_Extl#/OkGo_MakingOf

Okay--this strikes me as WILDLY EXCITING because I got this from DISNEY--and NOT from MC. EVERYONE who's on their DISNEY music list probably got the same email. Pretty good promotion, I'm thinking....

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Muppets: The Green Album
is out now!

Check out the new album featuring new
versions of Muppets songs performed by
OK Go, Alkaline Trio, My Morning Jacket,
The Airborne Toxic Event, Andrew Bird
and more!

*Clicking on the Facebook or Twitter links will take you away from Disney Online where different terms of use and privacy policy apply.

This e-mail was sent to: ruahnna@verizon.net

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this address is not monitored.

Add Me to WALT DISNEY RECORDS Do Not E-mail List
This e-mail contains an advertisement from:
WALT DISNEY RECORDS | 500. S. Buena Vista St. | Burbank, CA. 91521

To unsubscribe from all types of future commercial e-mail from WALT DISNEY RECORDS
regarding its products and services, click here.

© 2011 Disney. © Disney All Rights Reserve

Canadian Fan

Reaction score
It's also on YouTube. I thought Matt did a good job with the voice of Pops, almost sounds like Jerry's, same with Floyd. David did a good job with Janice, almost identical personality with Richard's Janice 'Fer Sure'.