The MARVELOUS Muppets: Hulk-O-Vision

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Hey, everyone.:smile:

This is my next installment to my "Marvelous Muppets" series. It's obvious from the title of the fanfic that this one will center on a Incredible Hulk/Muppets crossover, except this one will not take place in Manhattan, where our previous stories have been taking place. Like the movie (which was made by "Brokeback Mountain" director, Ang Lee), the story will take place in San Francisco.

Scooter will be the main focus of the story, since his mother (Sadie Grosse) and his sister (Skeeter Grosse) work at KMUP (the television studio from "Muppets Tonight"), which will be one of the many areas in San Francisco that the story will take place in. Clifford, Piggy, Pepe, and some other Muppets that hadn't gotten much focus in the previous "Marvelous Muppets" stories will get it in this one, as they try their best to find something that will send their ratings rocketing sky high. Little do they know that the "something" they're looking for lies within Scooter's physician, Dr. Robert "Bruce" Banner (a.k.a. The Hulk).

I haven't exactly gotten started on the story yet, but I just wanted to let you all know that this will be the next "Marvelous Muppets" tale that I'll start posting chapters for soon.:big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey man! I wonder if you could e-mail me the X-men story, and the F4 story to beauregard97@gmail.com if you have them in a word format! Becuase I am dying to catch up, but MC keeps dying.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Hey man! I wonder if you could e-mail me the X-men story, and the F4 story to beauregard97@gmail.com if you have them in a word format! Becuase I am dying to catch up, but MC keeps dying.
Sure, I can e-mail to you. But I don't have 'em in word format any longer. Is there any other way I can e-mail them to you?

BTW, the F4 story isn't completed yet; I can only e-mail what I got so far on MC.:smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*squeals happily*

OH MY GOD!!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

Did I remember to say thank you!? My goodness! I can't wait to read this story, MW! This is gonna be so good!

Do you still want to do that "you write a bit, I write a bit" thing? Or will you write the whole thing? Cause either way is fine with me. I wasnt' sure the first time you asked me about it.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
*squeals happily*

OH MY GOD!!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

Did I remember to say thank you!? My goodness! I can't wait to read this story, MW! This is gonna be so good!
You're welcome. You're welcome. You're welcome. You're welcome. You're welcome.:big_grin:

ReneeLouvier said:
Do you still want to do that "you write a bit, I write a bit" thing? Or will you write the whole thing? Cause either way is fine with me. I wasnt' sure the first time you asked me about it.
Nah. I think I can handle this one. I'm only going to include Sadie, Skeeter, and possibly Nancy in this story, since I seem to know their characters more than anyone else. Your recent BTTF/Muppets story helped out a lot, so I think I'm ready to tackle your "Sadie" characters for the Hulk/Muppets story. They might be a little different, coming out of my point-of-view, but they'll be as close to the way you incorporated them in your tales as they will in this "Marvelous Muppets" tale.:wink:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Wow.....what do you think their personalites are like? I'm just really curious as to how people percieve my characters. Cause...well, Skeeter is just an adult extension of what she was like on Muppet Babies, to be honest, to my belief.

Whereas Sadie is her own characters. Now I'm not going to say a word, but can you tell me:

What do you think her character is like?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Allright Muppet Writer, what format do ye have them in? Or are they just posted on MC and not on file at all?

Beauster

muppetwriter

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Wow.....what do you think their personalites are like? I'm just really curious as to how people percieve my characters. Cause...well, Skeeter is just an adult extension of what she was like on Muppet Babies, to be honest, to my belief.

Whereas Sadie is her own characters. Now I'm not going to say a word, but can you tell me:

What do you think her character is like?
I'm not sure. She just seems to me like the typical mother that cares very much for her children and will do anything to see that they're happy and safe.

She also has a bit of a temper, which is why I'm writing her into an Incredible Hulk story.:smile:

At least, that's what I think she's like.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Allright Muppet Writer, what format do ye have them in? Or are they just posted on MC and not on file at all?

Beauster
They're just posted on MC and not on file at all.:embarrassed:

But I can always copy what I have posted on MC and paste them on a word file and give you that.:smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
That's actually how I see Sadie too. Very sweet, and loving.

Description for Sadie, just cause I feel like it. XD

Cares for her children so very much, she'd die for them both. She's not that graceful, physically. She has horrible vision problems, like her kids as well. Very thick glasses. And when ticked off enough, she has an absolutely vile temper.

Also she has thin-bodied flame red hair, but it's graying slightly at the temples now. She's about 40 or so in age. Her children got the thickness (Dread-like quality) of their hair from their Dad. Whoever that is. XD

So, yeah. She fits in perfect to an Incredible Hulk story. XD