The Memory Thread of Signatures Past

beaker

Reaction score
Hey, I remember all those cool sigs Jamie made for people! Good times. Man, so weird it hasnt even been a year on the new forum, but it was definately a needed change...Delphi forums is so like the dark ages when I think about it. Im surprised folks still use that. Then again the Jelsoft/vBulletin templates are very glitchy as of late(err, or the servers that host em)

gosh...those Delphi days...that was a real interesting time...like a gunfight at the OK Coral! LOL
*wonders what happened to all those folks of delphi days yore*

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a commercial. If we go to TP, will you throw in a free Floabie? LOL! Cool strip! Smig's work is always impressive :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
ToughPigs.

The adult-friendly Muppet fan site by Muppetzine's Danny Horn featuring news, fun contests, articles, transcripts and their own [
Heh, well 'friendly' is a subjective term:wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Sounds like a commercial. If we go to TP, will you throw in a free Floabie? LOL! Cool strip! Smig's work is always impressive :smile:
You get candy and sesame street PVC's - i thought we were getting free cake here but it was a cruel promotional effort to giveaway Muppet stuff. :rolleyes: