The Missing Link Hogthrob

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Hopefully, all things go well, we'll have some more Link based material, be it a TV show, a TV special, or a Youtube video.
I agree.

I really do think that future viral videos should include some new Pigs in Space skits (with its original crew of Piggy, Link and Strangepork).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In the same thread, an earlier post, they stated the Strangepork puppet used in that wasn't in that great shape and they got the most they could from it, which would probably explain why his cameo is so short.
I thought he looked a little different there, and assumed it was a new puppet. But maybe it was just an "aged" puppet. Before the movie, had the Strangepork puppet ever been rebuilt or altered (not counting him being altered from Dr. Nauga and a generic brown-haired pig from the first season)? I know Link's hair changed a bit in seasons 4 and 5, but not sure if Link's been rebuilt in the past (considering Link's hands had sometimes been live-hands and sometimes rod-hands, they either had multiple Link puppets or switched the head to different bodies).

This makes me wonder if the Lips seen at the Christmas in Rockefeller Center performance was a new puppet or a worn out puppet. It looked different from the Lips I am used to seeing, and the Lips seen in promos for the movie looks more like the original puppet (I feel the hair looks a bit longer, but otherwise looks more accurate). It would have been weird for them to have rebuilt Lips for that appearance, after years of not being used, and then rebuild the same character after only one new appearance. And if it was an old puppet, it must have been in better shape than Strangepork, since he was not only used for a full performance, but also outdoors during the winter.

LinkLady77

Reaction score
Link looks great in the movie trailers! Since The Muppets are such big stars, they've all had a little work done on them. LOL Can't wait to see the movie. It opens on November 23rd, my birthday. Best birthday gift ever!!! (excited shriek!)

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Link looks great in the movie trailers! Since The Muppets are such big stars, they've all had a little work done on them. LOL Can't wait to see the movie. It opens on November 23rd, my birthday. Best birthday gift ever!!! (excited shriek!)
*shrieks along, then huggles LinkLady* Happy almost Birthday to you, m'dear, Darcie. :smile:

I should draw a little something to you. <3

I know, right? I melted once Link crooned his little "Hello."

LinkLady77

Reaction score
*shrieks along, then huggles LinkLady* Happy almost Birthday to you, m'dear, Darcie. :smile:

I should draw a little something to you. <3

I know, right? I melted once Link crooned his little "Hello."
(romantic sigh) Oh, Link....you had me at "hello". LOL

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Unfortuanatley he doesn't have any lines in this new movie
*sighs*

Frogster

Reaction score
Alright, I gotta admit, I forgot how big of a fan of Link I used to be. I like how he was dressed pretty much like how he was dressed when he sang "Sonny Boy." Speaking of which, Strangepork, was dressed like he was in the Liza Minelli episode. I'm also glad the full version's on the soundtrack, because only parts of it are in the movie.