The Miz Teaming with the Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
This looks interesting, interestingly good

from the title I expect there to be a few Muppisodes with different celebrities :rolleyes:

Very good promotion Disney :hungry:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Muppisodes? Viral Muppet thingies? I like the sound of that!

This made me grin. I especially liked seeing Walter explaining who his favorite wrestler is and why, and seeing Gonzo being Gonzo. I feel like I've been suffering from Gonzo deficiency lately.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
I'm not a wrestling fan (I still haven't watched the WWE/Muppet crossovers from just over two years ago) but this cracked me up. I will watch pretty much anybody from any walk of life getting enthusiastic about the Muppets, honestly. This dude seems to get their vibe and be an actual fan.

Seriously, I think I'd watch the whole thing just for the Chef's food cart...How soon can we get franchises of that thing???

Beauregard

Reaction score
I sure hope that Gaffer the cat is in this. And that each and every Muppet on screen gains significant character development throughout. Also, each and every joke had better be 100% perfect and right on the money, otherwise they might as well not bother.

Beau:zany:{#notbitteraboutpeoplesresponsestothegagaspecial #notbitteratall}regard

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
Sounds interesting, though I'm a little befuddled as to why they're still collaborating with WWE. Not angry or offended at all, just strikes me as odd.

I sure hope that Gaffer the cat is in this. And that each and every Muppet on screen gains significant character development throughout. Also, each and every joke had better be 100% perfect and right on the money, otherwise they might as well not bother.
[Insert obligatory flanderized-Piggy rant here.]

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I am a wrestling fan, still have to buy tickets for Wrestlemania in New Orleans next April to make the trip to a couple of my culinary listspots... :insatiable:

But the thought of this, just like the appearance a couple of years ago promoting The Muppets just makes me cringe.

Fellow WWE wrestler, Hornswaggle is a certified fan, he was spotted wearing Jamie's Muppet Mosaic t-shirt and will appear alongside Tina Fay in the Russian guleg Kermit finds himself wrongly imprisoned in Muppets Most Wanted.
This though... I'll watch, but I just don't feel right about it, just like I'm not looking forward to the WWE/Scooby-Doo crossover animated movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.