The Moment of Love

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Chapter 1- Announcement
The Electric Mayhem were performing for this week's Muppet Show. Kermit burst through the doors with a worried look on his face. "Bad news guys, the this week's show is canceled." he said. Dr.Teeth and the rest of the gang had frowns on their faces. Dr.Teeth asked, "Whys that man?" with a wierd look on his face. Kermit replied, "Well, this week's guest star is canceled.". "Oh, who was the guest star?" Floyd asked curiosly. Kermit said, "Anna Blue.". Janice said, "Oh wow, like, she is like, the rully good singer, fer sure." Floyd said, " You said it hun.". "Anyway, theres going to be a new Muppet in here. Shes a fan of you all." Kermit said excitedly. "COOL! COOL!" Animal screamed loudly causing his symbols to fall onto the floor. Janice and Lips picked them up and set them back on the stands. Zoot stepped up to Kermit and asked, "So, when is this newie gal comin?" "Well Zoot, since your curious, shes coming tomorrow at noon. Her plane landed today and shes staying in a hotel. I also told her about the extra room Floyd told me about. So, she'll be staying with you all." Kermit replied. Janice grabbed a box full with 'Welcome to the Muppets' banner and decorations and said, "Like, lets throw a party for her honor. Fer sure!" Lips and Zoot nodded there heads and Lips said, "Yeah man, I'll go get Mari." Mari is Lip's daughter. This story was made after Skeeter saved her.(IcyJade2007 has Mari).

Chapter 2- Arrival
The Electric Mayhem and the kids decorated the whole theater with decorations. With a little help of the rest of the Muppets. The banner was hung on the stage and the Muppet Party room was set up. Fozzie and Jaz left to pick the newie. Zoot was sitting on one of the crates backstage. Mari walks up to him and asks, "Hey Zoot, why so glum?" "Oh hey, Mari," Zoot said in a soft voice, "I'm just so excited to meet the new girl, but what if she doesn't like me." Mari looked at Zoot's face with a little tears rolling down his cheeks. Mari wiped his tears and asked, "Now why would she hate you? She is a Muppet lover after all." "I know I know, but what if she likes the single guys in the band." Zoot said sadly. He turned his head to Mari, who has a confused look on her face. "You know, Dr.Teeth, Rowlf, or even Nigel for god sake." Zoot replied. "Zoot, I'm not sure what god sake means, I mean come on, I'm only six. But if I remember what my daddy told me, is that if someone really likes one group, that means the new girl will like you just like she will to the band." Mari suggested. "Thanks Mari," Zoot replied, "I think I should go write a saxophone song for her. But, I just need her name." Mari shrugged and randomly kissed Zoot on the nose and ran off. Zoot smiled and got up to go to his dressing room. He looked out his window and sees Fozzie and Jaz holding someone suitcases out of the car. Zoot ran out of his room and went down where Dr.Teeth and the rest of the gang in the dressing dorm. Kermit walked in and said, "Dr.Teeth, Floyd, Janice, Mari, Lips, Animal, Zoot, this is Leah, the newie staying with you all." Zoot stared at her, the song 'Bye Bye Bye' was in his head as he sees her. Her skin and hair was his exact colors. Her hair was long to her spine. She was wearing a black Electric Mayhem tanktop, red and black plaid skirt, a Micky mouse Zoot, Janice, Floyd, Animal, Dr.Teeth, and Lips pins on her rainbow baggy hat, she had light purple eyeshadow and black eyeliner. Her nose was small and green like Dr.Teeth's skin. She was wearing navy blue skinny jeans and wearing boot sandals. She smiled and said, "Hi...". She was shy. Zoot walked up to her and took her outreached hand and smiled at her. Leah smiled back, with a nervous smile. Dr.Teeth interupted them as he said, "Howdy do Leah, Golden Teeth and Golden Tones, Welcome to My Presesnce." "Uh, pleasure Dr.Teeth." Leah said, "I'm just nervous, this is my first time in California." Floyd suddenly spoke out, "Nuthin to worry bout' Lee. California is a beautiful place. In fact, the Muppets have a perfect view of the Hollywood sign." Leah walked up to the window to see that Floyd was right, the Muppets live close to Hollywood. Janice said, "Like, lets get ur stuff in your room Lee, fer sure." The band took Leah to a purple room between Zoot and Janice's rooms. The door was purple. Mari walked up to Leah and Leah stared at her. She picked Mari up in her arms. Lips notices Mari and Leah. He thought, "heh, I didn't know Lee was good with kids? maybe she can watch Mari, nah, but I bet Mari will treat her like a sister like Janice." Janice opened the door and the gang walked in. The room was all purple and there were posters of all of the members of the Electric Mayhem and the Orchestra. Leah had a smile on her face and says, "Oh wow, this is so wonderful, thank you all!" Dr.Teeth grabbed Mari out from Leah's arms to his. Leah grabbed the gang for a hug.

Chapter 3- Harsh Past
Janice and Zoot helped Leah unpack her stuff days after her arrival. Zoot kept at gazing at Leah but, Janice hits playfully on his shoulder. Leah, however, was going throught her scrapbook of her life in Ohio. There were pictures of her mom, dad, sister, and cat, Gwen And there were pictures of old friends, Angi, Audrey, Skyler, and Julia. Leah's friends are alive now, but her parents, sister, and Gwen were eaten by a certain murderer. Leah was in tears and Zoot first took notice before Janice. They both walk up to her and Zoot asked her, "Hey Lee, you homesick or something? Whats wrong?" "Well, there was actually another reason why I came to live in California in the first place." Leah sniffed as she tells them her past between life and death with Rattlesnake Jake.
Flashback: Leah was having party at Shwarts Road Park. Every family member of her and all of her friends were having an amazing time. But it was then that Leah's step brother, Rattlesnake Jake arrived and crashed the party. Leah and her friends, Angi, Audrey, Skyler, and Julia managed to escape but Leah's family didn't. RattleSnake Jake ate them alive. Leah's friends went home and left Leah being chased by RattleSnake Jake. RattleSnake Jake forced Leah out of this state or else she'll get it. Leah ran back to her house realizes that her house was being shoot to the ground. Leah grabbed what she can and ran for her life. She caught a plane to Hollywood and quickly called Kermit to tell him that she'll stay with the Muppets. After all that madness, Leah was the only girl on the plane, so she sobbed the whole way.
End of Flashback.
Leah had a tissue in her hand as she sat on her knees sobbing with Janice and Zoot comforting her. Zoot reached Leah's hand. Zoot said," That must've been tough for ya." Leah replied with a nodd while she was sobbing. Janice quickly added, "Like, maybe you should hang with Zoot, hes a rully good comforter when it comes to this kind of deaths." Zoot grabbed Leah for a hug and said, " You don't worry about a thing hun, everythin' will be Ok."

Chapter 4- Talent
Leah was outside looking at the blue sky. Thinking that her parents, sister, and cat are meeting Jim Henson, Richard Hunt, and Jerry Nelson. Zoot walked up to her and handed her an alto saxophone. "Hey, I was kinda wonderin that maybe if ya want lessons from me." Zoot said. He held up his saxophone. Leah thought about it for a moment and replied, "Well, Ok, I'll probably do anything to get that tragedy out of my head." Zoot played a few notes and Leah repeated them beautifuly. Zoot even taught her the song, 'Can you Picture That'. Zoot fell asleep during 1 lesson and Leah fell asleep with him. Days later, Janice was supposed to sing, 'Rango' for this week's show, but she lost her voice, but she still is playing her guitar. Janice looked for Leah and found her practicing her saxophone. In her scratched voice, Janice said, "Like, that is some fine playing Lee. Fer sure." "Thankx Jan, you don't sound like herself. U Ok?" Leah asked. "No, i can't sing, my throught is sore, I was, like, kinda askin that like, if you can sing for me." Janice explained. Leah thought about it for a moment and agreed with a nodd. Now the gang is on stage and instead of a saxophone, Leah has a microphone headband on her head. As she sings with Mari and the rest of the gang by her side.
From out of the dust, came a man true and bold
Champion of the fandango
By night he drank whisky, by day killed bad men
And the townspeople knew him as Rango
Comin' down the mout'nside, the people hailed him his name
And of his legend, they sango
With iron in his heart, steel in his claw
He pumped their heads all full of lead and Rango
Rango(4x)
Rango
A lady's man indeed, from his head down to his knee
Rango was doing the tango
But came in Bad Bill, from his hideout it the hill
With a notion to kill Rango
Rango(4x)
Rango
(instrumental)
Rango(4x)
Rango
Now Rango, is gone
But his legend still lives on
In the Brothels and Saloons of Durango
He lived as he died
A six gun at his side
And all the ladies cried....for Rango
Rango(4x)
Rango (2x)
The audience cheers and Zoot grabs Leah unexpectedly just so he could kiss her. Which he did. Now Leoot was about to begin, but that is another story.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Chapter 5- The Accident in his head. Part 1
Zoot notices Leah in his arms, she was asleep. Zoot grabbed his sax and played a sweet, romantic melody. Leah listened to the sound in her sleep. She can already think of a future of her and Zoot. Married on a beach or in a Jazz show or something. Leah woke up seeing Zoot playing his saxophone. Zoot stopped playing for a moment and looked at Leah and he said, "Leah, hun, it's OK girl, go back to sleep." Leah nodds and tries to sleep again. That is until Lips broke in the romantic moment. "Hey Zoot," he said, "Teeth's lookin' for ya man, it's time to rehearse!" Zoot jumped up quickly with his sax in his hands and kissed Leah on the forehead. He ran inside with Lips behind with his trumpet. Lips decided to follow him, that is until his daughter showed up at his heals. "Oh right, whos gonna watch ya while I rehearse?" he thought to himself. Mari shrugged her sholders. Then Lips remembered when Leah arrived, she is good with kids. He starred at Leah, who just woke up after Zoot left. As he thinks, he went up to her and asked, "Lee, can ya watch Mari while we rehearse?".

Srry it's short. I'll be back later to finish it.:cool: