1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Moopets

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by muppetlover123, Oct 15, 2011.

1. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

the moopets are kinda freaky but there cool i mean i dont like that they are replacing the muppets
  2. Duke Remington Active Member

They're not really replacing the Muppets.

Miss Poogy only fills in for Piggy temporarily because Piggy refuses to join the cause at first.
  3. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

well they are suposed to thats what it said in the junior novelization that they r themuppets replacement
  4. dwmckim Well-Known Member

(Somebody better keep muppetlover123 away from the Cloris Leachman episode of The Muppet Show...)
  5. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

6. Frogster Active Member

This is why:

Open this up in a new window to watch the other 2 parts.
  7. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

o lol well someone should draw a picture of the moopets
  8. MuppetySmurf Member

9. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

not like that lol
  10. 12Medbe Active Member

Suppose if there was a Gonzo typed Moopet, it'd be called Goonzoo?
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  11. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

12. dwmckim Well-Known Member

LOOL!
  13. MuppetySmurf Member

I'm glad everyone finds what I did with the smilies funny!:)
  14. Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

I wonder who performs Miss Poogy.

I WILL LOOK ON MUPPET WIKI

*looks*

Well hi David Rudman!

"Hi."

They don't have Foozie Bear listed; my guess would be Bill. Whoever it is, they've got a deep baritone, and I don't think Kevin worked on this movie.
  15. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Somehow, I suspect that Foozie's voice and gangsta persona was based off the "wrong sounding Muppets" gag from Family Guy.
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  16. Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

I get that feeling as well; alas.
  17. Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

I read about them in a picture book about the Muppets in Target, and they seem like they'll be very funny!
  18. Duke Remington Active Member

What was the picture book called?
  19. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

meet the muppets im pretty sure
  20. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

The Moopets come off a bit creepy, but that's proably the intent. I find them especially creepy in the poster, where they are for the most part hidden among the big amount of Muppets. And also, whoever did the photoshopping made a mistake; The Moopet resembling Janice is at the bottom, going up to half the face, and then the top of her face is creeped up above Bunsen. Physics-wise, that wouldn't be possible. And based on what I read in the thread from the person who saw an early screening and what I read in the junior movie novelization (where she's not even mentioned), I assume she can't stretch her head or make half the head float off her body or anythign like that (and I assume there's only one Janice Moopet).