1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Moopets

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by muppetlover123, Oct 15, 2011.

1. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Maybe the Moopets studied Floating Heads from the "other" fake Muppets...the posers. One would think Miss Poogy especially would be quite adept at the art of head floating.

They could have also been tutored by some Fieries.
  2. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

That shot of Miss Poogy behind the cracked door in The Pig with the Froggy Tattoo... hoo boy. I mean - that's unsettling.
  3. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Let me see.. I think the one with the Moopets was Meet the Muppets, but it could be the one called I'm Kermit the Frog. Your local target may have a copy if you want it.
  4. KirbTreelo05

KirbTreelo05 Active Member

I made a couple:
    [​IMG] Normal Walter (Some possible codes: fanatic/fan, newbie, or just Walter)​

[​IMG] Screaming Walter (Some possible codes: scream, freakout or gasp)​

I was originally going to post them-along with some other smiles I put together-in a thread asking about a Walter smiley, but it mysteriously disappeared...:confused:

I also read in an earlier smiley thread that we're not supposed to be getting anymore. :( Even if they don't get officially added to the box, anyone here can use 'em if they want. Just make sure you give me some credit if anyone asks. ;)
  5. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

how did u make those and how do u make them on here
  6. KirbTreelo05

7. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Those are quite good!
  8. muppetlover123

9. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I tell yah... I'm loving Miss Poogy. I really hope that after the movie's on DVD we get some Poogy figures or something. I'd love to see him/her absorbed into the next Muppet Project somehow. Too bad you can't really make out Joonice's voice too well at the end of the movie (where she says something like "For Real-zieez" or something in a weird accent). Loving that an actual drummer was used for Animool.
    sbroombe likes this.
  10. KirbTreelo05

Thanks! :D

muppetlover123, since my smileys aren't official, they would still count as images. ^^; So that's probably why you weren't able to use them for your sig...Either that or you exceeded your limit in some way.
  11. muppetlover123

we need a miss poogy figure and plush and a smile face on MC
    sbroombe likes this.
  12. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

What emotion would Miss Poogy stand for though? Hungry For Omelettes?
    Beauregard likes this.
  13. Puckrox

She could be whatever emotion "punch you in the face" is, considering she likes doing that.
  14. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Do you think Moopet is a trademark now?
  15. KirbTreelo05

LOL! I was thinking maybe she can stand for jealousy, glare, or revenge...I might get to making her sometime in the future.
  16. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I could see one for "I'll CUT you, man! I'll CUT YOU!" but that's inappropriate for this site.
    Puckrox likes this.
  17. Puckrox

That's where my mind originally went too... but yeah, inappropriate. :D
  18. robodog

robodog Active Member

Yeah, Disney probably owns it now.
    muppetlover123 likes this.
  19. sbroombe

sbroombe New Member

I need a plush doll Miss Poogy!!!!! My daughter is obsessed with her (but thinks it's a male..... I don't know why!!!) Since she just turned 6 I did';t want to suggest maybe Poogy is a "crossdresser?"
  20. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

I cant blame your daughter...ihave had my doubts about the Miss in Poogys name.....and the whole Sister scene

Still
    Miss Poogy stole the scenes "She" was in......i really wish we got to hear the Voices of the other Moopets...we got a small clip of Joonice but i really want t ohear Kermoot and Roowlf
    Foozie was awesome

What the Wokka?